Terror - Run for Your Mother Fucking Lives

Batman

just ignore my sb warriors, they are hard to control. im sure my rank team doesnt come up with excuse if they lose.

After all its just a game, u win some, u lose some. but how do u lose all the time like invictus? @@Greuter thoughts? 10/11 ranks but u still lost? lmao

I think what u try to say it's okay for your clan to say whatever they want, but if any other clan does it's threats with raggers. Cuz everyone must know that tannie is not to play with, he runs the pure scene, and if Anyone give him some banter and he is triggered? Main threats it is

I think what u try to say it's okay for your clan to say whatever they want, but if any other clan does it's threats with raggers. Cuz everyone must know that tannie is not to play with, he runs the pure scene, and if Anyone give him some banter and he is triggered? Main threats it is

@@Sl0ppy you are very much respected by me, only few in IV. but then again, i actually tell my members off for making up bullbrown sticky stuff that aint true on sharkbrew. Its not ok to just say whatever they want. And im pretty active here looking at what my members actually post, they usually dont go over the line. They state fact backed-up with actual evidence and.. They're just members, they dont represent the rank team. But here again, your very rank team. i dont have to say names. Look at what they post and how broccolied they can get. Saying Fs bring mains? steal a screenshot of a bunch of mains at singles wearing T47, with only 1 of them hitting a pure. Then pro-claim FS BRING MAINS? l0000000l. Just imagine my thoughts. When i tell and try to enforce no mains on trip, your broccolied rank team had to trigger me by saying, we brought mains. Go figure it out yourself, Do you really really want to see the real main squad, once it start, it wont stop. U can starve Fs by keep going to clanwars. We dont care lmfao. Rag Is Life. 

I only get triggered by people when they say things that ain't true to make themselves look better and the other party look bad. 

And when im triggered, i'll show u whats the really bad stuff we have up going. ;)

Also not to forget a weekend topic. of 5 screenshots, a 4minute long video that consisted of only 1 fight.

They try to pro-claim a 'winning-topic'

This is just a game, if kids cant accept defeat and have respect. I don't think i need to respect them and keep fights clean for them right.

@@Sl0ppy you are very much respected by me, only few in IV. but then again, i actually tell my members off for making up bullbrown sticky stuff that aint true on sharkbrew. Its not ok to just say whatever they want. And im pretty active here looking at what my members actually post, they usually dont go over the line. They state fact backed-up with actual evidence and.. They're just members, they dont represent the rank team. But here again, your very rank team. i dont have to say names. Look at what they post and how broccolied they can get. Saying Fs bring mains? steal a screenshot of a bunch of mains at singles wearing T47, with only 1 of them hitting a pure. Then pro-claim FS BRING MAINS? l0000000l. Just imagine my thoughts. When i tell and try to enforce no mains on trip, your broccolied rank team had to trigger me by saying, we brought mains. Go figure it out yourself, Do you really really want to see the real main squad, once it start, it wont stop. U can starve Fs by keep going to clanwars. We dont care lmfao. Rag Is Life.

I only get triggered by people when they say things that ain't true to make themselves look better and the other party look bad. 

And when im triggered, i'll show u whats the really bad stuff we have up going. ;)

Lets not bring mains no matter how triggered we get. I am okay with ddosing and hacking and all that other potato masher brown sticky stuff, but mains is crossing the line.

Stick to pures man seriously, lets try to keep the scene clean for our members and members of our opponents because that's why we make pures, to fight pures, not to get camped by mains because someone is broccolied and doesnt know the difference between banter and propaganda/lies.

Stick to Pures, lets take control of the Pure scene again with 1-20 def only. 30 defense bullbrown sticky stuff can go die in a ditch with mains in rune. As you see the HPC scene has to consistently get recycled because all the people that play don't want to fight against mains, they want to fight pures. If we make the proper change necessary to keep our scene clean, we will be the new and True Pure clan scene. Title us the TPC.

Lets not bring mains no matter how triggered we get. I am okay with ddosing and hacking and all that other potato masher brown sticky stuff, but mains is crossing the line.

Stick to pures man seriously, lets try to keep the scene clean for our members and members of our opponents because that's why we make pures, to fight pures, not to get camped by mains because someone is broccolied and doesnt know the difference between banter and propaganda/lies.

Stick to Pures, lets take control of the Pure scene again with 1-20 def only. 30 defense bullbrown sticky stuff can go die in a ditch with mains in rune. As you see the HPC scene has to consistently get recycled because all the people that play don't want to fight against mains, they want to fight pures. If we make the proper change necessary to keep our scene clean, we will be the new and True Pure clan scene. Title us the TPC.

i would say hacking/ddosing is worse than mains but ok lol