Team Downfall Vs Apex Ft. Blackwater [2-1]

Luffy

Clearly ur the one who doesn't go out, u sit there fantasising over someone on a video game cos you'll never the as good as him or his team lmao. Just stick to making brown sticky stuff, blurry gfx. Btw, Jeyes makes clean as fuck gfx too, again, stop trying to copy and be him.

heh indeed i wont be as  good in ddosing as him lul!

Clearly ur the one who doesn't go out, u sit there fantasising over someone on a video game cos you'll never the as good as him or his team lmao. Just stick to making brown sticky stuff, blurry gfx. Btw, Jeyes makes clean as fuck gfx too, again, stop trying to copy and be him.

heh i also remember him coming with a vpn and new identity to sup's ts just to tell me that im brown sticky stuff miniwarrer but good at gfx so is should continue doing gfx :) :) :) =D

heh indeed i wont be as  good in ddosing as him lul!

heh i also remember him coming with a vpn and new identity to sup's ts just to tell me that im brown sticky stuff miniwarrer but good at gfx so is should continue doing gfx :) :) :) =D

Ye maybe in ur dream lmao, Jeyes would never take time to spend on ur foreign ass but u continue fantasising over him on a virtual game

Ye maybe in ur dream lmao, Jeyes would never take time to spend on ur foreign ass but u continue fantasising over him on a virtual game

heh still he cares about vohveli so much that he reminds him every time he sees about him goin offline lul!