rockmen declare war on invictus (internet crimes won't be tolerated)

Kenan N Kel

ddos  

24 members have voted

1. 1. do you hate ddosers?

• yes
    • no cuz i ddos all the time Cx

You have no evidence of IV ever ddosing anyone or asking for ips you just get paid to be fs's lap dog because they can't compete without tanks which is why you focus every clan fs fights but don't worry Invictus will slump fs soon and you wont be able to save them

You have no evidence of IV ever ddosing anyone or asking for ips you just get paid to be fs's lap dog because they can't compete without tanks which is why you focus every clan fs fights but don't worry Invictus will slump fs soon and you wont be able to save them

u can always pay us for off or pay us to rag for you

Your clan lives off propanganda how the fk would I know.

You know if you have ever been hit off during this rivalry. Like you would have mentioned it in ur topics or provided screenshots of your members/ranks being hit offline during preps/wilderness but you have not.

Because we dont hit people off and neither do FS. So idk why rockman think we do.

You know if you have ever been hit off during this rivalry. Like you would have mentioned it in ur topics or provided screenshots of your members/ranks being hit offline during preps/wilderness but you have not.

Because we dont hit people off and neither do FS. So idk why rockman think we do.

Think you should reread the topic

Think you should reread the topic

Yes, but rockman have also been saying that we hit people off, and we are not trying to get ur IPs, some random guy came to be and gave me loms ip, i said i dont want it tho, so idk where Rockman gets that we are ddosers from, since We have clearly not been ddosing anyone. And im sure you can confirm that we have not ddosed FS.

i have information from multiple reliable sources that iv is trying to get fs members ips

i also have information from reliable sources they are asking the new hpc (unbreakable) to hitt people off for them

if teaming with vq wasnt bad enough they are starting to use vq tactics

you can expect 20 rockmen in team-27 capes on saturday/sunday ready and willing to destroy these criminals

you think ddosing will save you lmfao?

vq ddosed every event/weekend and yet they r 6 feet under in lumbridge graveyard

gl invictus your internet crimes can't go unpunished

we closed vq and we have 0 problem closing you next

Yes, but rockman have also been saying that we hit people off, and we are not trying to get ur IPs, some random guy came to be and gave me loms ip, i said i dont want it tho, so idk where Rockman gets that we are ddosers from, since We have clearly not been ddosing anyone. And im sure you can confirm that we have not ddosed FS.

shady admited to hitting people off lul