rockmen declare war on invictus (internet crimes won't be tolerated)

Kenan N Kel

ddos  

24 members have voted

1. 1. do you hate ddosers?

• yes
    • no cuz i ddos all the time Cx

i have information from multiple reliable sources that iv is trying to get fs members ips

i also have information from reliable sources they are asking the new hpc (unbreakable) to hitt people off for them

if teaming with vq wasnt bad enough they are starting to use vq tactics

you can expect 20 rockmen in team-27 capes on saturday/sunday ready and willing to destroy these criminals

you think ddosing will save you lmfao?

vq ddosed every event/weekend and yet they r 6 feet under in lumbridge graveyard

gl invictus your internet crimes can't go unpunished

we closed vq and we have 0 problem closing you next

Lmao this if tho, i can honestly say that some kid pmed me giving me loms IP, and wanted us to hit him off, but i told him that invictus dont do that cauliflower brown sticky stuff. And im most clans can confirm that, even clans we have had a rivalry with.

Lmao this if tho, i can honestly say that some kid pmed me giving me loms IP, and wanted us to hit him off, but i told him that invictus dont do that cauliflower brown sticky stuff. And im most clans can confirm that, even clans we have had a rivalry with.

doesn't explain why your ranks are asking @@Ramie for ips

your acting like i dont have leaks in every clan lmao 

I don't side with anyone after over 10 people dced mid fullout for both teams. 

That's the brown sticky stuffty thing about our community, anyone can get their hands on a booter and with power abuse it. I've never talked to anyone about booting anyone and people have asked me for IPs multiple times. I don't approve of it.

really makes me laugh when you think the most clean clan ddoses, fucking pathetic. one of the reasons I started Invictus is to hold that standard, never DDOS, never hack, never bring mains, any of that brown sticky stuff. it's a game first of all, no need to condone any of that. let alone, who the fuck has the time and effort to go out of their way and DDOS someone over runescape.com Jesus