[ARCHIVED] critique/suggestions

rob-

Like i said before i like it,

But the on the banner "Vitka" and "Knikker" dont really stand out, didnt even notice them on first look

and imho the divider is bit too big, has too much blank space

but one thing i rly like is the color scheme, very unique and cool

Looks cool tbh, would consider doing a bit of editing to the panda logo itself, it stands out quite a lot, like its just been smacked in.

Also could cut down on the sparks effect a bit and blend it more in the divider so it isn't a big rectangle also the same size as the banner

theyre rly good only small little thing id say is make all the text white instead of some grey some white?

Thanks bud, idk the grey/white made the panda pop over the blurred effect behind it a little more for some reason. Maybe it's my eyes. Working with a black/white color scheme is hard

Like i said before i like it,

But the on the banner "Vitka" and "Knikker" dont really stand out, didnt even notice them on first look

and imho the divider is bit too big, has too much blank space

but one thing i rly like is the color scheme, very unique and cool

Thanks for the feedback buddy, actually heard the same thing about the names from others so I'll improve next time. Color scheme is hard as hell to work with haha, so dull but it's fun. Divider was rushed, thank you again! Will update with newer stuff

if u made that urself thats pretty sick brother

I did, thanks bud

indeed

Also I love everything about the banner besides the main text "panda" could use some improvements

Divider looks great only those particles have a bit too much horizontal length

Was my first go discovering particle brushes :D thanks and I really wouldn't know much without asking you so many dumb questions lmao ty.

It looks very clean.

Only comments I have about it is that divider should be a bit smaller, and that the 2 main names should stand out a more.

Very well done

Thank you!

@@Robbyy maybe try and make it darker and blood splatters every so often?

Good job looks good though

Was definitely thinking a more bloody look for the next banner. Thanks

Looks cool tbh, would consider doing a bit of editing to the panda logo itself, it stands out quite a lot, like its just been smacked in.

Also could cut down on the sparks effect a bit and blend it more in the divider so it isn't a big rectangle also the same size as the banner

What do you recommend like having it more blended in? I wanted it to stand out a little just because the color scheme was a little dull on the eyes.

Agreed on div.

It looks sick man..

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...