Leaked footage of Rage rank meeting

Nixon

ez for fearless #1 LPC led by leaders pig lalo and super ragger tannie, backed by rat captain vito, bundle of twigs councils bud and tom, an elite squad of killers, and a core of veterans and members ready to fuck your clan from the side like a mother fucking bass drum. gz fs

true

lmao your sense of humor is very small, that's unfortunate 

Ah, yes, quoting another's post like you wrote it yourself. If you had an original thought it would die of loneliness before the hour was out. Your personality is that of a rabid Chihuahua intent on destroying its own tail. Your powers of observation are akin to those of the bird that keeps slamming into the picture window trying to get that other bird it keeps seeing. You are a helpless coward. Mothers gather their children close when you appear. This is an epiphany of cauliflower for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half-baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective. You are a maggot of the highest order, I cannot even begin to comprehend the dull thoughts that must pass through your head on a daily basis. I don't like you. I don't like anybody who has as little respect for others as you do. Go away, you swine. 

ez for fearless #1 LPC led by leaders pig lalo and super ragger tannie, backed by rat captain vito, bundle of twigs councils bud and tom, an elite squad of killers, and a core of veterans and members ready to fuck your clan from the side like a mother fucking bass drum. gz fs