FOE vs EOP | P2P Prep 2-1

holydreams

1. I didn't call anybody, dunno if that's standard procedure for you in game and out but lol

2. Why do you keep trying to insult me with false statements about my runescape career like they would matter even if they were true? You don't even have the funny cp banter lol

1. I didn't call anybody, dunno if that's standard procedure for you in game and out but lol

2. Why do you keep trying to insult me with false statements about my runescape career like they would matter even if they were true? You don't even have the funny cp banter lol

mfw @ uses sharkbrew at work l00l

btw, who tf lists their clan history in their sig l000000000l

Clanning History

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2006-2012

Supreme Ownage 

The Hatred

Fatality 

AAO 

Epidemic 

xL

OSRS - 2015 -

xL 

AAO 

CP 

10th August 2016 - Retired.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grats man ohhh look I'm the best in the game !!! Loooll!!!!! Fking justin beiber bum buddies wahahaha I play rs twice a month look at me!!

Grats man ohhh look I'm the best in the game !!! Loooll!!!!! Fking justin beiber bum buddies wahahaha I play rs twice a month look at me!!

You're making no sense

I deconstructed every hypocritical and utterly moronic statement you made and now you're just baffling on like a moron, thanks for another W to my collection

Sorry @@Nos this guy is a special type of broccoli, I didn't even wanna bring irl into it lol.

You're making no sense

I deconstructed every hypocritical and utterly moronic statement you made and now you're just baffling on like a moron, thanks for another W to my collection

Sorry @@Nos this guy is a special type of broccoli, I didn't even wanna bring irl into it lol.

Yh fam so cool!!! writing essays on an online game forums lmfao!!! I'm so drunk and just laughing at your comments l0l