Terror's Dominant Friday 11/25/16 FT. Doom,FS,IV,SF??

Lord Ex

You hold hands with fs, just admit youtr clan is dogbrown sticky stuff. You wont prep any lpc unless 80cb cap cause u rely on mpc/mains to compete. give up already

fanboy

you team with a mpc country clan m8... u havent been on the winning end of any fights in weeks... your ranks are leaving you for the clan you're rivaling... idk how u r so out of touch

You hold hands with fs, just admit youtr clan is dogbrown sticky stuff. You wont prep any lpc unless 80cb cap cause u rely on mpc/mains to compete. give up already

fanboy

You hold hands with doom, fight singles all trip and have a main unit. Can u plz give up? Do it for a friend

BTW nice calling lmfao probably have a sweat rag to wipe off all the spit u leave on ur screen

PS. PLEASE stop stuttering when you call, makes u seem a little slow

You hold hands with doom, fight singles all trip and have a main unit. Can u plz give up? Do it for a friend

BTW nice calling lmfao probably have a sweat rag to wipe off all the spit u leave on ur screen

PS. PLEASE stop stuttering when you call, makes u seem a little slow

Idk why you're piping up to me you mute brown sticky stuffter lol. Suck tannie's cock more bud. 

@@Tannie get your brown sticky stuffter molerat outta here before i rko his dumb ass l0l.

My calling is #1 btw brown sticky stuffter, u cant even call a single pile in a f2p mini! 

Idk why you're piping up to me you mute brown sticky stuffter lol. Suck tannie's cock more bud. 

@@Tannie get your brown sticky stuffter molerat outta here before i rko his dumb ass l0l.

My calling is #1 btw brown sticky stuffter, u cant even call a single pile in a f2p mini! 

U literally got bullied out of our ts.... u r the lpc community punching bag lol

Ud get batista bombed irl i see u lmfaooooooooooo

BTW ur calling is so bad, cant even call a scim push without stuttering lmfao listen to one of the 5 vids of ur calling that got leaked lmfao

off. me. im not involve in this. its midweek. for fun. chill

iv still ded btw.

ur amazing quality led atrocity to like a 500 loss streak lmfao