Rank Structure

Tello

Hi guys, I was wondering if you could give me a breakdown of what each rank in a clan actually means and what they're supposed to do. Would be much appreciated.

Leader -

High Council -

Warlord -

Council -

Officer -

Elite -

If there are any other important ranks ive missed please let me know. Cheers.

Leader - Leads the clan pretty self explanitory

High Council - Pretty much helps leaders/other ranks while also gathering intel on other clans

Warlord - Leads trips and main calls

Council/Officer can be different in other clans so idk

Elite - It's not a rank but i guess it the stepping stone rank to becoming an official rank

Leader - sits back cleaning his jcups

High Council - runs the clan

Warlord - should be leader but asshat leadership cant handle more than 2 High Councils

Council - brown sticky stuff talkers and boasters

Officer - Owns a booter

Elite - gj on being in the clan for a month+

Leader - the face of the clan - jack of all trades. good behind the scenes, good on trips, just knows what they're doing
High Council - people the leader trusts the most - experienced or otherwise
Warlord - calls for trips and events - probably could be leader
Council - for when you wanna be apart of something but not want too much responsibility/pressure to fall on you - generally liked and trusted by ranks
Officer - don't be a mute during trips and step up once in a while and be loyal 
Elite - people who have been with the clan a long time and try and help out here and there

Leader - the face of the clan - jack of all trades. good behind the scenes, good on trips, just knows what they're doing

High Council - people the leader trusts the most - experienced or otherwise

Warlord - calls for trips and events - probably could be leader

Council - for when you wanna be apart of something but not want too much responsibility/pressure to fall on you - generally liked and trusted by ranks

Officer - don't be a mute during trips and step up once in a while and be loyal 

Elite - people who have been with the clan a long time and try and help out here and there

High Council - Pretty much helps leaders/other ranks while also gathering intel on other clans

Elite - It's not a rank but i guess it the stepping stone rank to becoming an official rank

Pretty much