Destruction F2P Trip ~ Brutal Beatdown of LT

sudo_

At least we do events and make our community active and just have fun. I feel sorry for your members who gets bullied by LT.

i mean, our members were pretty satisfied after bullying you all day today in f2p and p2p. i don't think your members could say the same xD

i mean, our members were pretty satisfied after bullying you all day today in f2p and p2p. i don't think your members could say the same xD

Are you serious right now kid? You did not do brown sticky stuff today but made our banks richer thx for that.

LOL this propaganda is real! Attacking us after a fight vs Supremacy and then trying to claim a win when we in single and on low food, how bad can some clan be. All this propaganda! "Starting with 40 and ending with 17"? WHAT THE FUCK! You guys should go back to school and learn some numbers. When you pulled 20-23 yesterday and like 25 today, when you scared to go to multi against LT when we had almost the same pull. You guys are brown sticky stuff, you cant compete, either move to multi and fight us or just close. 

S/o to Fear of Claw nice skull kid, did you die and put those capes in inventory, you are so broccolied.

highlighted the parts I found funny