Why does everyone always feel the need to talk about Zu?

Kevv

Eop talks constant brown sticky stuff to Zu saying they will focus us, close us, have spies in us and are listening to our ts at every mini/prep/trip... comes to the trips and they don't hit us once! haha!

Zu retaliates back to this glorious 9 year old clan and in return a lot of propaganda is made and a new Eop 'rivalry' is formed by their degenerate rank team! Can't handle Cp so turn to focusing a 4 month old mpc xd. It's fine though, we'll just beat you again!

If I'm perfectly honest I couldn't give a brown sticky stuff about your clan, or most clans for that matter. There isn't even a rivalry. In a clean 1 vs. 1 we'll smash you out of the park.

PM me or another rank on IRC to set up a full-out if you really think you can beat us. You can't talk rubbish on forums without backing it up so please get in touch!

If I'm perfectly honest I couldn't give a brown sticky stuff about your clan, or most clans for that matter. There isn't even a rivalry. In a clean 1 vs. 1 we'll smash you out of the park.

PM me or another rank on IRC to set up a full-out if you really think you can beat us. You can't talk rubbish on forums without backing it up so please get in touch!

Lmao "in a clean 1 vs. 1 we'll smash you out of the park" ????   Pretty sure we Smashed you guys 2 weeks ago in a clean prep am I wrong? Sum1 beats fi for the first time gets balls all the sudden ? eop #1@@@@ .   A prep will come just not this week calm down.

Lmao "in a clean 1 vs. 1 we'll smash you out of the park" ????   Pretty sure we Smashed you guys 2 weeks ago in a clean prep am I wrong? Sum1 beats fi for the first time gets balls all the sudden ? eop #1@@@@ .   A prep will come just not this week calm down.

Talk about "balls" zu has never gone in the wild without teaming with either lt/dr or cp. Zu probably has the least "balls" in the community.

I never claimed we're #1? 

That wasn't our first prep win vs Fi lol, and we're up 4-1 on you in preps.

You're also currently declining our preps so your last prep win is irrelevant at this point.

Step up buddy, you guys are making fools of yourselves.

The problems lies within your own clan, ever take a step back and realize that if everybody has something bad to say about your clan, then perhaps theres a valid reason behind it?

People like yourself, and Zach, etc. is enough to make people talk brown sticky stuff about ZU, let alone all the cockiness in your clan. The way some of your members and ranks act, you would swear ZU has been #1 for the last 10 years. Ya'll need to chill out and just enjoy the ride, instead of trying to be the cocky clan that acts better than all others, because if not, I can almost guarantee you that your trips would turn into a nightmare.

Im not even hating, or being biased right now, it's one thing to be chasing down the likes of DR/LT etc. but if your clan keeps talking brown sticky stuff like they do, eventually there will be 6 or 7 clans all itching to get some loot off ya'll, and ZU cannot handle that kind of pressure.

Im not speaking for myself either,  I never came to chew you guys out personally, im just sayin'. :P

The problems lies within your own clan, ever take a step back and realize that if everybody has something bad to say about your clan, then perhaps theres a valid reason behind it?

People like yourself, and Zach, etc. is enough to make people talk brown sticky stuff about ZU, let alone all the cockiness in your clan. The way some of your members and ranks act, you would swear ZU has been #1 for the last 10 years. Ya'll need to chill out and just enjoy the ride, instead of trying to be the cocky clan that acts better than all others, because if not, I can almost guarantee you that your trips would turn into a nightmare.

Im not even hating, or being biased right now, it's one thing to be chasing down the likes of DR/LT etc. but if your clan keeps talking brown sticky stuff like they do, eventually there will be 6 or 7 clans all itching to get some loot off ya'll, and ZU cannot handle that kind of pressure. Im not speaking for myself either,  I never came to chew you guys out personally, im just sayin'. :P

Because it makes sense for a 9 year old clan to dedicate a whole topic to calling us out because we cancelled the F2P prep we had organised so that we could go on a P2P trip (something our clan hasn't done before) which involves the whole community.

Because it makes sense for a 9 year old clan to dedicate a whole topic to calling us out because we cancelled the F2P prep we had organised so that we could go on a P2P trip (something our clan hasn't done before) which involves the whole community.

soz i guess we didn't think you'd get so mad about it lilbrah, we'll make sure to be more considerate of your feelings next time we laugh at one of your ranks totally humiliating himself.

soz i guess we didn't think you'd get so mad about it lilbrah, we'll make sure to be more considerate of your feelings next time we laugh at one of your ranks totally humiliating himself.

Who? I don't know how people can be humiliated at anything said by anyone over the internet xd