Why does everyone always feel the need to talk about Zu?

Kevv

It's like asking Cp for a prep all over again man. If you weren't planning on prepping us in the first place, why would you run your mouth all day asking for a prep, get it accepted and then pussy out?

Come on mates, you always laughed at Cv for not accepting preps  <_<

Nothing to do with me mate! Nobody tried organising a prep vs Eop with me and I certainly haven't uttered a word about Eop (before tonight hehe) whether it be flame or praise, stop generalising please man!

We didn't realise clans had agreed to go out to P2P at that time so we've decided we'd much rather fight a fair few clans in a different server than usual than F2P prep a clan we've already beat, sorry man!

Nothing to do with me mate! Nobody tried organising a prep vs Eop with me and I certainly haven't uttered a word about Eop (before tonight hehe) whether it be flame or praise, stop generalising please man!

We didn't realise clans had agreed to go out to P2P at that time so we've decided we'd much rather fight a fair few clans in a different server than usual than F2P prep a clan we've already beat, sorry man!

If you aren't going to F2P prep clans you've already beat, then you aren't going to be prepping anyone o.O

Oh well, I'm on 2 week break atm so if you feel the need to organise a tussle throw me a pm matey =]

Eop talks constant brown sticky stuff to Zu saying they will focus us, close us, have spies in us and are listening to our ts at every mini/prep/trip... comes to the trips and they don't hit us once! haha!

Zu retaliates back to this glorious 9 year old clan and in return a lot of propaganda is made and a new Eop 'rivalry' is formed by their degenerate rank team! Can't handle Cp so turn to focusing a 4 month old mpc xd. It's fine though, we'll just beat you again!

yeah we totally can't handle cp right, is it that obvious, i thought we were hiding it pretty well :x

Personally for me, its because you guys seem to team on every pk trip you go on.

DING DING DING! We have a winner! 

Clueless l0l. Suprised we didn't get called out for teaming with eop on fi today. O wait.. FI is the only clan with a brain to realize we crashed.

(inb4 teamed with fi)

Clueless l0l. Suprised we didn't get called out for teaming with eop on fi today. O wait.. FI is the only clan with a brain to realize we crashed.

(inb4 teamed with fi)

omg you're so fucking cauliflower lool!!

we had rebel pm you to team on crash, and instantly pulled away and started smacking you from behind.. i thought you guys realized we were setting you up, but looking back it makes sense that you didnt.

You guys kept like running over to us for protection and we'd just slap you back over to Fi.

Fi and EOP were playing ping pong, you were the ball.