EoP's Sunday ft Su,Fi,Zu,CP

Leech

Thats because team on crash to your clan means you team with CP when you crash our fights rofff.

Well that's never happened but if it had, it would be because no one likes your clan because it brown sticky stuff talks 24/7 and brings mains to fight clans up 10.

Well that's never happened but if it had, it would be because no one likes your clan because it brown sticky stuff talks 24/7 and brings mains to fight clans up 10.

You're right, whenever you crash eop vs cp you're always hitting blue capes right!

Who you trying to fool here? Yourself?

And this last weekend we had no mains with us aside my boy Farmoil who will always stick by my side, so please, find a new excuse!!

You're right, whenever you crash eop vs cp you're always hitting blue capes right!

And this last weekend we had no mains with us aside my boy Farmoil who will always stick by my side, so please, find a new excuse!!

Wow! One weekend without mains, damn, i'm impressed!

I dunno why people thinking ZU teaming with CP is something unexpected, it's been happening even before the change of trip times, it's just that now, CP needs them more than ever because with the change of trip times, it means CP pulls 15.

Wow! One weekend without mains, damn, i'm impressed!

We've only brought a larger quantitiy of mains once (2 weekends ago when we had 7-8 for good reason). It hadn't happened before that weekend and isn't going to happen after so stop using that as an excuse to not fight us lmfao. Or even better, using it as an excuse for losing to us.

Man up or find a better excuse!

Who are u trying to kid jewboy

fxu2SIv.png

Main 1

TbX4Ljb.png

Main 2

CaTpz0W.png

Main 3

qtX1ntb.png

Main 4 & 5

e482e67d56.jpg

Main 6