Fearless Amazing Sunday Ft. TR/IV/Doom

Vito

Xrx2QE0.gif

Today, Fearless was once again the last clan to end peaking at 60 Pures.

Killed IV cause they're a dead clan.

Mostly fought Doom down 15-20 and held our ground every time until other clans crashed.

995bff93068d5cb9cf4d13a74cace4e1.png
THIS IS LPC:

o5dpxv.png

BBq2JVo.gif

Shoutouts:

60 Core always showing up for trips

IV still ded heh.

Other clans for the fights

BBq2JVo.gif

Vids:

Vito's POV:

Uploading...

BBq2JVo.gif

Screenshots:

EfGA6Wo.png

zwWEy9w.png

Z4v8Oep.png

jGyJy0L.pngjGyJy0Lg.png

zyfoHNY.png

8HP9QfP.png8HP9QfPg.png

qMlU7oQ.png

5ibMLqw.png

CiDIovz.png

lCSnxYE.png

gTWRHzZ.png

8771835dee.jpg

gTWRHzZg.png

BZor6p1.png

ZS9SJor.png

qXt31pV.png

1ikHqK1.png

XRAaXxI.png

T5cmOZI.png

IPUpioi.png

SwwWwpE.png

f5ab940235.jpg

5BKMWk1.png

MBRlkZG.png

ljePLTL.png

HDktFUx.png

CrAqXwt.png

Ok, few points to work on.

You have cleared pics where 9/10 capes on the ground are yours.

You say you pulled 60, don't think you peaked over 50 when you rushed us (could be wrong, cba watching vid)

You say you cleared IV, pretty sure you never went anywhere near them as we kept hunting you and clearing you.

You held your ground, yes, in Lumby.

Your returns are slow, I sat in the bank for at least 2 mins and seen 3 purple dots and like 30 white.

You had kids rushing to return and forgetting there monk robes or rune and just had a scim.

You had rocktards in our capes trying to kill us and failing, they then bailed on you in the last fight and decided to loot your scims on the floor.

Try and get better clear pics rather then sitting in 1 wild and waiting for us to move deeper before rushing out and getting a clear pic.

Maybe if Tannie didn't spend 2 hours cleaning his braces cause he eats too many bricks, you'd stand a chance and have a fun trip.

Pm me for any queries regarding your trip today.

You say you pulled 60, don't think you peaked over 50 when you rushed us (could be wrong, cba watching vid)

You say you cleared IV, pretty sure you never went anywhere near them as we kept hunting you and clearing you.

Your returns are slow, I sat in the bank for at least 2 mins and seen 3 purple dots and like 30 white.

You had kids rushing to return and forgetting there monk robes or rune and just had a scim.

You had rocktards in our capes trying to kill us and failing, they then bailed on you in the last fight and decided to loot your scims on the floor.

Try and get better clear pics rather then sitting in 1 wild and waiting for us to move deeper before rushing out and getting a clear pic.

Maybe if Tannie didn't spend 2 hours cleaning his braces cause he eats too many bricks, you'd stand a chance and have a fun trip.

VMzZO5b.png

jGyJy0L.png

8HP9QfP.png

Um first of all where did I say that made us #1?

If you want the actual reason we are #1 check my sig.

You have been open months, you have one clan of the month award, you have won a little tourney and your prep wins are from IV i'm guessing? sure you have lost to TR since we have been opened at least 3 times.

Yes, of course it makes you #1, how silly of me.

Prep us 40v40 min 80 cb cap or 60v60 min 75 cb cap?

You have been open months, you have one clan of the month award, you have won a little tourney and your prep wins are from IV i'm guessing? sure you have lost to TR since we have been opened at least 3 times.

we'll prep you 75 cb cap cause we're an lpc ty

Stfu broccoli stop piping up and god bless 80 CB cap lmao to scared to do 75 AHAHA gz fs