Nemesis p2p prep vs LT FT. EOP PKRI

Chesty Puller

b5fnfCB.gif

Was a pretty fun prep tbh. Afterward we organized a P2P Pkri vs EOP.

Divider.png

P2p Prep vs LT

Peen's p2p prep video.

Divider.png

Wildy P2p Pkri vs EOP

We rushed EOP at dwarves from the south with 20 or so guys, started clearing up their South-East Side with barrages and ags specs, pushing towards the center of dwarves where we focused a large clump, then LT showed up from the south in a fall in which I'm assuming either did not rush or we cleared them up. I honestly don't know what happened to LT lol. Cleared them up quickly and went to kill their stragglers trying to run north. I'm assuming EOP tried to gather a return group at gap after we cleared them.

O9cAtDE.png

Gj on the prep but did u guys really walk down to bank ur loot or did u get cleared?

also you claim you cleared LT but did u really clear them up or did they clear you? In my POV it shows us clearing up LT, very very interesting..

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/2874-eruption-of-pures-vs-nemesis-p2p-pkri-ft-leet-tactics-teaming-with-nemesis/

Was quite disappointed you guys told us Lt rushed you in singles, then you both simultaneously rush us from both sides and seem to fill into the same spread after 30 seconds. Almost looked as if it was planned. And if it was crashed, why were your people still piling us if we agreed to team on crash?

Organizing a wildy pkri and then teaming ain't good pal, and unfortunately for you guys it didn't work out well.

Gj on the prep but did u guys really walk down to bank ur loot or did u get cleared?

also you claim you cleared LT but did u really clear them up or did they clear you? In my POV it shows us clearing up LT, very very interesting..

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/2874-eruption-of-pures-vs-nemesis-p2p-pkri-ft-leet-tactics-teaming-with-nemesis/

I'll admit we did have some stragglers walking around picking up loot. But in your video you only have 4 or so EOP left while we had easily 10+. LT logged in on top of us, we focused them while you guys tried to hold dwarves. LT regrouped to the south and we focused them while fighting you guys as well. You pulled north regrouped and re-rushed members looting who did not listen and did not walk down south with the rest of us who I assumed was rushed by a re-grouped LT. EOP just came in and hit LT while they were clearing up our stragglers who did not listen. Like I said before. We walked down south and banked our loot. You hit a re-grouped LT fighting members who didn't listen. Before you combat this response let me repeat. Members who did not walk down with the rest of us trying to pick up loot who got hit by a re-grouped LT. Is this clear?

They don't really look like they logged in on top of you guys

e8aadedc7a.png

a2cb99e671.png

:rolleyes:

They don't really look like they logged in on top of you guys

e8aadedc7a.png

a2cb99e671.png

:rolleyes:

From my pov in the fight that's what it looked like. Nevertheless look at our vid. We clearly focused LT and they either died or ran away. I honestly have no clue. Then again in the video we were the ones to reform on the east side to attack you guys once again. We did not team with lt. This is broccolied. This excuse is everywhere now. Anytime a clan simply rushes a fight the losing team automatically claims "you guys teamed". Is this a new thing now? If it is I'm ashamed. Once again look at our vid.

From my pov in the fight that's what it looked like. Nevertheless look at our vid. We clearly focused LT and they either died or ran away. I honestly have no clue. Then again in the video we were the ones to reform on the east side to attack you guys once again. We did not team with lt. This is broccolied. This excuse is everywhere now. Anytime a clan simply rushes a fight the losing team automatically claims "you guys teamed". Is this a new thing now? If it is I'm ashamed. Once again look at our vid.

With "team on crash" put into consideration, looks like you guys ignored that and focused us when we offed you man. So really, it still was 2v1.

Honestly I don't even think LT rushed the fight LOL. If you look at our vid you only see 2 LT members rush into the fight.

e8aadedc7a.png

That's a lil more than 2 x.x

Oh well, after hearing about you from others I know debating with you is pointless. If you think you legitimately won anything you got some issues pal, hope to see you tomorrow =]

e8aadedc7a.png

That's a lil more than 2 x.x

Oh well, after hearing about you from others I know debating with you is pointless. If you think you legitimately won anything you got some issues pal, hope to see you tomorrow =]

It's a fall in. They didn't have prayers on or anything. They didn't rush. Stop trying to claim a 2v1. I'm not here to get into a flame war with you. As for these "others" you speak of. You know how haters work.

It's a fall in. They didn't have prayers on or anything. They didn't rush. Stop trying to claim a 2v1. I'm not here to get into a flame war with you. As for these "others" you speak of. You know how haters work.

You truly are on the hunt for the missing chromosome aren't you.

You truly are on the hunt for the missing chromosome aren't you.

I'm not trying to make you mad or instigate a flame war with you. This is a debate so don't go off on me for bringing up facts. You made a claim, I made a claim. Done deal. Don't turn this into a middle school recess session please. I'm trying to be the bigger man here.