Eruption of Pures vs. Unbreakable [P2P Prep 3-0]

debb

the guy leading their fall in was a 124 main l0l

That is some CP level sht lmfao, actually even CP isnt that dumb..

Its funny because ive personally seen a main leading SUP's trips a few times and im barely even online.

@@Mustafa

Can you be even more cauliflower than that?

Crying about EOP mains while your clan is being lead by one and has multiple mains on your trips as well.

Too bad EOP mains are superior to your clueless main unit, ha?

That is some CP level sht lmfao, actually even CP isnt that dumb..

Its funny because ive personally seen a main leading SUP's trips a few times and im barely even online.

@@Mustafa

Can you be even more cauliflower than that?

Crying about EOP mains while your clan is being lead by one and has multiple mains on your trips as well.

Too bad EOP mains are superior to your clueless main unit, ha?

sup has never been above #4 since moving up from lpc lmao

mfw they rushed up 10 l0l eop qaulity no wonder 17 is in there

are u broccolied? they attacked us first shrek. mfw back in rd u said the only other clan youd join is eop cos of the community wahaha. btw ur literally dogbrown sticky stuff and got destroyed by shawn khan infront of 20 people lmfao.

would mayb agree with u if sup had actually dropped all their mains like they claimed to have done at the start of 2017 lmfao

dont try and act like u arent still part of the problem as well

there is no need to lie, we have maybe 1-2 mains in our trip but does that really compare to ur 50% LOL

Is this what you tell your members when they ask you why you bring so many mains? I really hope they dont belive that brown sticky stuff.

Also u guys seem so happy about this win when literally few weeks ago u were commenting about how we shouldnt post 20v20 big minis

This is not a prep EOP this is a MINI

there is no need to lie, we have maybe 1-2 mains in our trip but does that really compare to ur 50% LOL

Is this what you tell your members when they ask you why you bring so many mains? I really hope they dont belive that waste product.

Also u guys seem so happy about this win when literally few weeks ago u were commenting about how we shouldnt post 20v20 big minis

u have tons of mains stfu irl l0l mute

This is not a prep EOP this is a MINI

u have tons of mains stfu irl l0l mute

Nooooo lmfao the leader of cp says we have alot of mains, very beliveable!!!

mfw cp gives this yellow teeth britt leader after he left 4 times. Like how are you even a leader when ur members can barely hear u since u whisper all the time hello????

Nooooo lmfao the leader of cp says we have alot of mains, very beliveable!!!

mfw cp gives this yellow teeth britt leader after he left 4 times. Like how are you even a leader when ur members can barely hear u since u whisper all the time hello????

mfw i body ur clan when i want pm [CP]Jordai for a prep, also make sure 3at is on cause u don't speak l0000l

Is this what you tell your members when they ask you why you bring so many mains? I really hope they dont belive that waste product.

can you shut the fuck up already you justin beiber little brown sticky stuff lmfao

tell me why would your ranks bring 1-2 mains when they can literally bring more, your trips were being lead on a main for fuck sake.

quote me again and ill go find ATLEAST 5+ mains from your own aftermath topic, oh wait i forgot that you havent posted any topics this month (LMFAO)

can you shut the fuck up already you justin beiber little waste product lmfao

tell me why would your ranks bring 1-2 mains when they can literally bring more, your trips were being lead on a main for fuck sake.

quote me again and ill go find ATLEAST 5+ mains from your own aftermath topic, oh wait i forgot that you havent posted any topics this month (LMFAO)

go find me 5 mains right now and ill logg in and give u 20m,

All our event afermath topic are on our site.

Also dont mention me 10 times on ur topic and get butthurt when i respond

u dont have 20m who u kidding lmfao. nice bump btw ty boy.

This is what i found by watching first 2min of 20min EOP aftermath vid from last weekend, cbf watching the rest lmfao

2e6gcif.png

11m70pg.png

n3ahah.png

25oxo3t.png

2rqp0rr.png

2qxrh4k.png

6jk2nb.png

34sqn48.png

Dont bother logging in for 20M, i heard lifes hard for ISIS refugees these days, you could sell that gp man.

This is what i found by watching first 2min of 20min EOP aftermath vid from last weekend, cbf watching the rest lmfao

2e6gcif.png

11m70pg.png

n3ahah.png

25oxo3t.png

2rqp0rr.png

2qxrh4k.png

6jk2nb.png

34sqn48.png

Dont bother logging in for 20M, i heard lifes hard for ISIS refugees these days, you could sell that gp man.

mfw this broccoli posts a 10 pics of the same 2 mains l000l

oki so how is it our fault ub could only pull 22 and we had to sit 18 people hello hi???

kk here

last weekend go to 1:50 everyone running from cp l0l

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhmpNceBDI0

Wow dude u crashed a fight with 30 mains!! Amazing tactics by jordai respektttt

yeah, i knew that would be your response, you dumb isis refugee.. no point arguing with a brick wall.

your clan DOES use mains on weekends and your clan IS and always WILL be below EOP in both wildy and clan wars 

ez pz, now go buy a hand granade for the 20M you owe me and blow yourself up you useless sht

cash me ouside