Doom humiliates FS hahaha

Boomer

from doom yea ok... What a Cocky and Garbage clan that really has that much disrespect after fs gave you the action ABOVE 80 cb.... you and your clan look pathetic BUT HEY KEEP BEGGING FOR ATTENTION... your all good at it 

How mad are you right now

from doom yea ok... What a Cocky and Garbage clan that really has that much disrespect after fs gave you the action ABOVE 80 cb.... you and your clan look pathetic BUT HEY KEEP BEGGING FOR ATTENTION... your all good at it 

Awks, considering you guys wanted an 88 cmb cap to bring invites & still lost. How upset are you right about now?

:) not mad lol TY 4 Topic bumps hahaa all we see are fanboy topic bumps about a clan that opened 4 months now haha Gz fs

you brought EOP and kids with 25 defence and still got clapped, stay bad.

Lmfao why on earth would we respect a brown sticky stuffty clan that has continuously tried to find excuses to justify bringing mains (as if leaking TS is worth of bringing mains lmfao)

lol at your excuses not to accept a 75 cb cap prep before this all started ... Thanks for your opening topic completely focused on Fs ... we already had doom obsessed with Fearless

you brought EOP and kids with 25 defence and still got clapped, stay bad.
Lmfao why on earth would we respect a brown sticky stuffty clan that has continuously tried to find excuses to justify bringing mains (as if leaking TS is worth of bringing mains lmfao)

lol at your excuses not to accept at 75 cb cap prep before this all started ... Thanks for your opening topic completely focused on Fs ... we already had doom obsessed with Fearless

You offered 80 combat caps to every single clan aside from doom, you then asked for a 92 cb exception before we limited it to 1 defence, which we then settled for 88 cb no exceptions...?

Thank you for giving us easy sb monies and easy prep win though, honestly one of the easiest preps I've been to.

u wanted 92 we wanted 80 so we agree for 88

You offered 80 combat caps to every single clan aside from doom, you then asked for a 92 cb exception before we limited it to 1 defence, which we then settled for 88 cb no exceptions...?

Thank you for giving us easy sb monies and easy prep win though, honestly one of the easiest preps I've been to.

truth

Outleveled and outclassed on the day. Congrats! Our first big prep, looking forward to more with you! I really don't understand the flame though..alternating #1 in the wildy on a given weekend. Would you like no competition I don't understand. No other LPC/MPC can pull what we both can on a given weekday or weekend..

LOL @ this @@ChrisKush nigga begging for off! "But we gave you action" he cries, LMAO STFU PLS you retards brought 50+ mains for the sole purpose of starving our clan of weekend action, ur own leader even made countless topics stating just that. "FLAME OFF FAM?" Nah homie I don't think it works that way, your whole clan talked smack for months and made countless propaganda topics directed at us. Looks like this rivalry got too heated for you guys and you choked on the pressure. Stay ez brown sticky stuffters. Speak up @ @@Leen @it me naaldo LOLOLOL0000L LMFAOOOOOOO