Doom humiliates FS hahaha

Boomer

LOL @ this @@ChrisKush farmer begging for off! "But we gave you action" he cries, LMAO STFU PLS you retards brought 50+ mains for the sole purpose of starving our clan of weekend action, ur own leader even made countless topics stating just that. "FLAME OFF FAM?" Nah homie I don't think it works that way, your whole clan talked smack for months and made countless propaganda topics directed at us. Looks like this rivalry got too heated for you guys and you choked on the pressure. Stay ez brown sticky stuffters. Speak up @ @@Leen @it me naaldo LOLOLOL0000L LMFAOOOOOOO

That's definitely a TL;Dr lmao wasn't there don't care look how happy this ruin kid is over a single prep tho

But I saw you there on a level 86? This kid truly sounds demoralised.. abandoning his clan for battlescape LMFAO

Yet I haven't had internet since Monday, I don't own or have access to a level 86 and haven't played battlescape for 2 weeks, right? You're bad at the propaganda and flame thing.

You aren't worth any more of my data so I'll hand this lightweight off to @@Lacson. Sickem boy.