Truth comes out..

Warface

I didn't see one tank before you an IV went MPC, stay delusional tho

I literally just closed your clan in 1 week, calm down Monibrow

You're referring to fury? Lmao I was a member and only attended minis. Please come back to rs and attempt to close doom or eop plz..

This guy speaks the truth, eop kids suck ass at warring and need practice.

I think the original w8 squad from fs would have atleast killed more than 20 all 3 rounds

If dull called for them.they would've done much better. It was EOP that dragged them down lol

You're referring to fury? Lmao I was a member and only attended minis. Please come back to rs and attempt to close doom or eop plz..

You referred to Fearless, a clan I was in over a month ago, so by your own standards your point is moot.

This guy speaks the truth, eop kids suck ass at warring and need practice.

I think the original w8 squad from fs would have atleast killed more than 20 all 3 rounds

@Mustafa

Imagine being in a clan where you were voted the biggest 1 bang (AKA worst p2p warrer, worst tank, worst mager, worst ranger) and winning the award convincingly and having the nerve to call other people waste product LMAO. My word you really are very below par and absolute trash at this game. I'll leave this with you:

UNh7A9R.png

@Mustafa

Imagine being in a clan where you were voted the biggest 1 bang (AKA worst p2p warrer, worst tank, worst mager, worst ranger) and winning the award convincingly and having the nerve to call other people waste product LMAO. My word you really are very below par and absolute trash at this game. I'll leave this with you:

UNh7A9R.png

Pwhahahahaha this dude dont know the meaning off a one bang hahahaha