[Pr]estige Steamrolls Pure Aggression (20v20 P2P Pkri) (Gwassed and Giffed)

Fake Smile

e0hk7a.jpg
HOkpznM.png
20 Strongest Prestigious Lithuanian Foxes came to our set-up P2P Pkri vs Pure Aggression
this late Sunday evening.

BaGwPBG.png

Kind of an unusual spot for a pkri, but we agreed to defend there.
Thanks for action guys! It's a shame you refused to do a rm :wub:

The gif speaks for itself.

f64680f5cfb0eed4cff35b51aaaa24ec.gif

CHAT LOGS

zSa534K.png

WoINe4K.png

Some people just think country clans are an easy clear heh. Think again.

XuSxsK4.png
Lumbis POV

Fake Smile POV

5LRqql6.png
n1L4PmB.png
EM4nZcP.png

dude says dwarves then camps on gap l0l scumbags will scum. 

We were waiting for you to hit lol you could've just logged and and re-positioned yourself to attack from south. We were defending and waiting for your move. You chose to attack us via gap. Your mistake. You shouldn't have flamed so bad over a pixel pkri.

Don't fight clans if you can't take a loss.

We were waiting for you to hit lol you could've just logged and and re-positioned yourself to attack from south. We were defending and waiting for your move. You chose to attack us via gap. Your mistake. You shouldn't have flamed so bad over a pixel pkri.

Don't fight clans if you can't take a loss.

be honest and do what you say then the loss makes sense u were majority def kids vs a 1 def clan and you said dwarves and ur sitting on gap and rushed us when you were defending

whatever man atleast people have heard of my country #feelsgoodman

notice how you say i could have re-positioned but you could have just been where you said you would be and i wouldn't have had to. why should I have to correct just because you're a doucher?

be honest and do what you say then the loss makes sense u were majority def kids vs a 1 def clan and you said dwarves and ur sitting on gap and rushed us when you were defending

whatever man atleast people have heard of my country #feelsgoodman

notice how you say i could have re-positioned but you could have just been where you said you would be and i wouldn't have had to. why should I have to correct just because you're a doucher?

We had 3 20def kids, thats not a majority.  Why are you so mad, I mean cmon you clearly saw that we were standing there and you had alot of time to just re-position. 

We had 3 20def kids, thats not a majority.  Why are you so mad, I mean cmon you clearly saw that we were standing there and you had alot of time to just re-position. 

keep adding to your lies i don't really care l0l just shows how brown sticky stuff your clan is and that you have no integrity. Its simple dude said you guys would be defending dwarves  and you clearly weren't. Clearly you need to lie and bring def to do anything. 

keep adding to your lies i don't really care l0l just shows how waste product your clan is and that you have no integrity. Its simple dude said you guys would be defending dwarves  and you clearly weren't. Clearly you need to lie and bring def to do anything. 

Look at the video, you cant see more than 3 different 20def pures. Stop crying, you killed your clan with your cauliflower brain, not my problem. Obviously my clan is better than yours and videos proves it you fucking broccoli.

Look at the video, you cant see more than 3 different 20def pures. Stop crying, you killed your clan with your cauliflower brain, not my problem. Obviously my clan is better than yours and videos proves it you fucking broccoli.

3 20 def pures is more than i brought and i don't care that i lost it's the fact you guys are liars is all i am stating. keep insulting me doesn't bother me you're just a lying douchebag. lol no integrity in prestige clearly. should change your name to another euro cesspool instead lol

Stop cry LMFAO

nice english. Stating facts is crying now? Damn must suck to be as broccolied as you.

3 20 def pures is more than i brought and i don't care that i lost it's the fact you guys are liars is all i am stating. keep insulting me doesn't bother me you're just a lying douchebag. lol no integrity in prestige clearly. should change your name to another euro cesspool instead lol

nice english. Stating facts is crying now? Damn must suck to be as broccolied as you.

You got your clan killed thats it man, your stupidity killed your clan tonight.

You got your clan killed thats it man, your stupidity killed your clan tonight.

nope. still lying bro. Try some honesty homie. why weren't you at dwarves like you stated you would be?