Lol Cp

0ldschooler

So since ya'll wanna decline all our prep requests ill post it on these boards to publicly embarrass ya'll.

205xwky.png

Cp trying to brainwash their members into thinking that all the clans are scared to prep them. Ofc they posted it on their own forums because if they posted it here then they would get ~10 prep requests which they would have to decline =/

PREP US??

Hows this picture have to do with declining preps? Kid get one of you're ranks to query a OP, and set a prep up. We ask for a full out (which eop has never won, nor had) and you decline? Where's my topic to "embarrass ya'll." 

Grow up.

This is pretty much "your" topic to "embarrass" us (and other clans) for declining preps which you never asked for.

So you ask us for a full out right after you merge with a clan that pulls ~80? Damn you're strong.

EoP never had a full out??  :ph34r:

Hows this picture have to do with declining preps? Kid get one of you're ranks to query a OP, and set a prep up. We ask for a full out (which eop has never won, nor had) and you decline? Where's my topic to "embarrass ya'll." [/size]

Grow up.

O god you are actually cauliflower l0l.

Eop has never had a Fullout 07-scape, you fucking dumb?

This is pretty much "your" topic to "embarrass" us (and other clans) for declining preps which you never asked for.

So you ask us for a full out right after you merge with a clan that pulls ~80? Damn you're strong.

EoP never had a full out??  :ph34r:

Are you dumb? Kid do you think were still playing Pre-eoc? Ik your prob new to the clanning scene and all, but try keep up down syndrome.

You clearly meant pre EoC when u stated that EoP has never won a full out lol... 

Not many clans have had full outs on 07 lmfao.. i'm done quoting you. ;)

You clearly meant pre EoC when u stated that EoP has never won a full out lol... 

Not many clans have had full outs on 07 lmfao.. i'm done quoting you. ;)

Every clan that was a HPC before the LPCs stepped up has had a full out (the ones that are still open). And thank god.

Tripluh mate I like you but if you honestly think cp would accept a prep you have truly been brainwashed.

I used to ask cp for preps when I was leader all the time and they would always decline, I highly doubt that has changed now lmao especially with Tristan and two cv kids leading.

And asking for a full out the week after a clan that pulled 80-100 closed into you and expecting eop to accept that is straight up broccolied.

Just start accepting our preps.

Eop has never had a Fullout 07-scape, you fucking dumb?

Yo, he's talking about runescape, not 07 only. & no, we dont play pre eoc anymore, because its not there anymore l3l. if it wold've been there, we would've played it.

like, I know you started playing rs when 07 was released, but still. EoP has had a fullout on rs

l

o

l

o

l

l

ol

o

lol

lol

ol

loll

l

po

lo

lol

o

l

lo

lo

lo

lo

lo

ll

lo

lo

l

ol

ol

ol

o

lo

l

ol

o

lo

lo

l

ol

ol

ol

ol

WHAT IS THA PO brown sticky stuff?

WHO IS HE?

I WILL FIND HIS SORRY ASS.

Who cares just starve them of action best thing you could do tbh, nobody wants to fight mains anyway.

But basically, this.