Prestige 24/7 Wildy Evening P2P PK

Fake Smile

yes people don't usually stand around while other loot, they continue hopping :)

You'll see our 20 in the upcoming pkris, don't you worry about us mate.

thats fine, but i don't see 12-20 people with you at this midweek, what are you trying to get at lol I literally only see 4-5 maybe 6 people in every single picture you posted, in different locations

thats fine, but i don't see 12-20 people with you at this midweek, what are you trying to get at lol I literally only see 4-5 maybe 6 people in every single picture you posted, in different locations

If u want our ts photo make sure u pm me on ts :P yes we pked in may locations, since main clans were camping most of them.

If u want our ts photo make sure u pm me on ts :P yes we pked in may locations, since main clans were camping most of them.

Or you can post the TS photo on the topic like every other clan does? that still doesn't answer why you say you have 12-20 but every picture shown has 4-5 people, and no vid

Or you can post the TS photo on the topic like every other clan does? that still doesn't answer why you say you have 12-20 but every picture shown has 4-5 people, and no vid

no it's a waste of time and the rules doesn't require to do so :P i've posted my first midweek with a video, so it's fine.

no it's a waste of time and the rules doesn't require to do so :P i've posted my first midweek with a video, so it's fine.

i mean, theres no vid for this midweek so i guess this one is null/void

also, Rule requires you to pull over 10,and have a video. and almost every midweek you've posted shows 5-6 people total

i mean, theres no vid for this midweek so i guess this one is null/void

also, Rule requires you to pull over 10,and have a video. and almost every midweek you've posted shows 5-6 people total

there has to be a video on at least on one midweek if you post two :)

3KkLjcQ.png

and video is up, thanks for your concern :)