The Kings of Woods - Prestige Sunday P2P ft. DMK, ST and mains

Fake Smile

e0hk7a.jpg
HOkpznM.png
Headed out to the wilderness with 21 Lithuanian Foxes this Sunday.

Cleared bunch of main teams, StrikeTeam x2 and DMK.

Was fun. Thanks for the action :)

XuSxsK4.png
Lumbis+FakeSmile POV

5LRqql6.png
ixJD8vW.png
pi6PElK.png
gSAy1Em.png
6iJjdcd.png
QeNeTIp.png
jElRUNU.png
uTe1DdC.png
brFJTCX.png
cJVozJl.png

EM4nZcP.png
Vienintelis Lietuvos purų klanas kvieÄia prisijungti!
Mūsų forumo adresas: www.Pr-rs.Lt

head you've quit school to play rs

This is the best you can?

Good thing is that i`m very usefull to this website compared to you( yet ur a mediator l0l). Hopefully all those good ranks come back then slushpuppy can drop you and sharkbrew can become more fun again.

Also i heard SUP won the prep against CP cause every single SUP member beside you has quality.

Good thing is that i`m very usefull to this website compared to you( yet ur a mediator l0l). Hopefully all those good ranks come back then slushpuppy can drop you and sharkbrew can become more fun again.

Also i heard SUP won the prep against CP cause every single SUP member beside you has quality.

Sorry, I will start reading whatever you have to say when you post it on your real account under your real nickname, pussy :)

As for now, you can keep hiding and being a putrid toe-sucking tainted spawn of a syphilitic swamp rat.

you sound mad ur clan can't win a single prep since 2012 lmfao

dude you're in fatality pipe the fuck down cabbage

you sound mad ur clan can't win a single prep since 2012 lmfao

dude you're in Fatality pipe the fuck down cabbage

Watch the clan wars section.

You sound more mad then me lol. I think you should pm 13th r4nger to re-open MM cause now you look like a sad potato head. Unless ur in EOP, cause then you are a potato head+ have no quality, yikes!

Also come back at me when ur better. At this point im 2 good for you.

Sorry, I will start reading whatever you have to say when you post it on your real account under your real nickname, pussy :)

As for now, you can keep hiding and being a putrid toe-sucking tainted spawn of a syphilitic swamp rat.

It`s sad to see that really good peoples got promoted to gatekeeper/mediator, yet the mistake slushpuppy still making is holding his hands above you. Get the good peoples in(every1 that got recently promoted), and the bad peoples out(you).

I`m just real with you. I can`t talk for the community, but I think no1 will miss the topics of prestige nor they will miss you. Peoples on this website want fun, and not run into som1 boring like you. I liked the good old days when you were very very irrelevant( for me you still are now, but others see you as a threat on sharkbrew).

@@slushpuppy I know you promoted this guy when ur site was doing really bad, but the website got more active now so you can thank fake smile for his services to you and wave him goodbye.

It`s sad to see that really good peoples got promoted to gatekeeper/mediator, yet the mistake slushpuppy still making is holding his hands above you. Get the good peoples in(every1 that got recently promoted), and the bad peoples out(you).

I`m just real with you. I can`t talk for the community, but I think no1 will miss the topics of prestige nor they will miss you. Peoples on this website want fun, and not run into som1 boring like you. I liked the good old days when you were very very irrelevant( for me you still are now, but others see you as a threat on sharkbrew).

@@slushpuppy I know you promoted this guy when ur site was doing really bad, but the website got more active now so you can thank fake smile for his services to you and wave him goodbye.

STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BABY OVER PIXELS ,INBREED

Did you use google translator? What the fuck are you saying lmfao :D 4ner please use this https://alison.com/learn/englishty

Did you use google translator? What the fuck are you saying lmfao :D 4ner please use this https://alison.com/learn/englishty

Haven`t you seen the ladder that said ''ur far below me, don`t come to me before you get better'' Idk what`s worse: MM not being here, or you trying to be a MM member lol.

STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BABY OVER PIXELS ,INBREED

Lol chill, i really don`t mind you licking fake smile his toes, but don`t pipe up to me like this ty.