f2p preps are pretty dead

davld

f2p preps dead?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. dead?

• yes
    • my clan loses without it lol

ye a clan wide optimized pile creating name tracking robot that picks people out of a clump with a huge dot for 30 people to click doesn't help in organization based f2p fights. in big agreement with you there tr kyle.

it's not crying about a single loss it's the fact that the few skill based elements that f2p fighting has are being automated and it's undetectable. idk what you're arguing here

huge dot that someone has to right click, and then left click all while watching their HP, standing in the right position, using the right style, etc.

it doesn't war for you so calling it a optimized pile creating name tracking robot that picks people out is a bit bad, it simply highlights a name a person is hitting - the leader still has to lead, pick good spots, people have to tank, binders have to bind, people have to listen, etc.

ur also assuming every person is downloading this client - they're not. it's a third party client and not everybody will trust it.

fact is 2 merged country clans defeated them in a prep without exilent i don't see the big problem

huge dot that someone has to right click, and then left click all while watching their HP, standing in the right position, using the right style, etc.

it doesn't war for you so calling it a optimized pile creating name tracking robot that picks people out is a bit bad, it simply highlights a name a person is hitting - the leader still has to lead, pick good spots, people have to tank, binders have to bind, people have to listen, etc.

ur also assuming every person is downloading this client - they're not. it's a third party client and not everybody will trust it.

fact is 2 merged country clans defeated them in a prep without exilent i don't see the big problem

they're 2-6 without exilent and lose to russia's armpit clan without it, then beat 13-1 unbreakable who have sat everyone except ranks/old mm/tlp. your argument makes no sense.

you havent fought against 30 robots all using the mass pile generating synergy boost terminator lmfao gl vs skynet clans in the future you broccoli

they're 2-6 without exilent and lose to russia's armpit clan without it, then beat 13-1 unbreakable who have sat everyone except ranks/old mm/tlp. your argument makes no sense.

you havent fought against 30 robots all using the mass pile generating synergy boost terminator lmfao gl vs skynet clans in the future you broccoli

u ok? I've faced OP before and beaten them multiple times. They probably used it vs the country clan too, brown sticky stuff u can hear him calling and struggling his ass off.

Also sent many ass beatings to CD who used Exilent heavily (hell the creator is close to that clan if not in it) when they were HPC. Same with Rage, 8-1 vs them. A lot of HPCs used to use it lol.

ill fight a fuckin robot irl and knock its ass out what makes u think rs is any different. prep OP again and I guarantee you'll beat them. just don't bring fuckin 60 to a 30v30 lmao

You already use a bot to help you win wars, and if you fail to adapt to using this bot your clans not going to last.

This client did nothing.

I think you should check out the new topic where the developer says that it's too overpowered and he's removing it

I've never met an angry deaf person but can only assume you're incoherently screeching atm

I suppose ruining the fundamentals of pure clanning only for the sake of wins can be enough to make me angry yes. 

I suppose ruining the fundamentals of pure clanning only for the sake of wins can be enough to make me angry yes.

you're fuming about teamspeak 9 years after it's been in use when it adds more skill and complexity to warring than it takes away. must suck to be deaf

you're fuming about teamspeak 9 years after its been in use when it adds more skill and complexity to warring than it takes away. must suck to be deaf

Jesus christ more skill and complexity. I thought I was the deaf one.

I stopped pure clanning in nov/dec 2009. Teamspeak/Vent was not being used for wars by any clan.

mfw im on the internet arguing with a guy who thinks that his deaf white apron clan was the pinnacle of 1 defence warring

I will just summarize this entire topic.

My unfair(fair?) advantage is now completely useless because now we have tech that just auto finds the pile for you wtf!! 

Thats it.

Gratz. You are still a mindless teamspeak slave that can't war with his own brain.

nearly every single action ingame takes .6 seconds to complete barring lag and for some reason you think a staple in team communication and organization seen globally in any competitive setting is a bad thing

u ok

Yet another topic about exilent. Here's a solution: Download it and use it like everyone else, or don't use it and keep making excuses for losing preps.

You're all acting like it's fucking godmode when in reality if your clumps are solid the "callers" blue highlighted name is going to switch every 3 seconds when they get dragged into the clumps

and have to call multiple piles.

nearly every single action ingame takes .6 seconds to complete barring lag and for some reason you think a staple in team communication and organization seen globally in any competitive setting is a bad thing

u ok

What I don't get is you say it takes .6 sec to do an action. This action is not synced with the entire clan at once and the only reason it is..well you already know.

I get it you HAVE to use teamspeak to stand a chance against those that do, that's the problem.

tfw you get baited by a dude named fly by pker whos claiming teamspeak makes clan fights less skilled

;D

Look use teamspeak for all I care. I just really do think you could be having so much more fun without it.

I'm still talking for WARS ONLY since this sole point seems to fly past peoples heads.

You can combine any 3 letters you want it does not make me wrong.

I'm up for anyone to show me proof of vent/ts3 used for wars pre 2010. You will not find anything.

Bro it was even required in MM's app format to show a picture of you being in ts2

Epidemic even had clanwars drills in 2008 for pcl with ventrillo

You can combine any 3 letters you want it does not make me wrong.

I'm up for anyone to show me proof of vent/ts3 used for wars pre 2010. You will not find anything.

Im not gonna bother wasting my time searching for some random vids, when i know for fact that Ventrilo was used by a lot of clans/pk teams WAYYYY before 2010 as i was there myself lol.