Frustrating switches

Pog

When RS went all crazy and started updating the GFX and implementing loads of new gear, I quit. It must have been around 2009/1010... 

At this point I started playing RSPS because I wanted to be able to PK like I used to without all of the new crap (something that a lot of people on this forum and who play RS07 will be able to relate to).

After playing RSPS for a long time, I became extremely familiar with the speed at which you can switch items when tri/hybridding and can't help but notice that on RS07 it's slower. When I played RSPS I was doing 5, 6, 7 item switches because it was possible to one-click items in your inventory one after another and literally switch every item that you wore. However, on RS07 it seems that I can't do that, and I have to wait a second or so to even equip two things at a time, which gets very frustrating when trying to fast-pace hybrid.

Does anyone else find that? I'm currently still getting used to the timers, and I usually just PK in a set of gear that only requires me to change a couple of items to swap attacking style, but it just frustrates me slightly that I can't switch as much as I'd like to.

The switches are messed up on 07, I also noticed that

I'm not sure whether it's worth being mentioned, but I think Jagex's response would just be that this is how it was in 207... which I can't remember because through time, I've experienced so many different timers.

the only thing that bothers me in 07 are the switches ( click registering )

hope they can fix that

Yeah everything else is pretty much epic, it's just frustrating when you try to switch things and then end up wearing a mixture of mage/range stuff and can't do any damage.

• 2 years later...