Unbreakable vs Misfits 38v38 P2P Prep 3-0

UB Public Relations

ok lol but your dilemma is no clans will accept the prep so the obvious solution is to enter the tournament. you're as dumb as a brick man 

That is not a solution. Again, we're not obligated to join a tournament and at the moment we are not. Simple as that. Btw, We have preps with other clans now so everything you just told me couldn't be anymore useless but Ty for the SB activity and for idling on IRC too. I'm glad you found a hobby

That is not a solution. Again, we're not obligated to join a tournament and at the moment we are not. Simple as that. Btw, We have preps with other clans now so everything you just told me couldn't be anymore useless but Ty for the SB activity and for idling on IRC too. I'm glad you found a hobby

i mean you're on our aftermath topic arguing with a doom member about not getting preps. ya you too ty for the sb activity and idling in irc, its really appreciated

thanks for bumping our topic so much :)

i mean you're on our aftermath topic arguing with a doom member about not getting preps. ya you too ty for the sb activity and idling in irc, its really appreciated

thanks for bumping our topic so much :)

Yeah, a doom member asked us something in regards to prep and we responded. You being my #1 fan quotes for the millionth time to have a chat lmao. Lets keep making SB great, we need odd people like you

Yeah, a doom member asked us something in regards to prep and we responded. You being my #1 fan quotes for the millionth time to have a chat lmao. Lets keep making SB great, we need odd people like you

ya ok buddy stick the arts and crafts, are you in like grade 4 rofl

ty for the bump! love your activity on our topics :) :)

ya ok buddy stick the arts and crafts, are you in like grade 4 rofl

ty for the bump! love your activity on our topics :) :)

Try finding a hobby. And thank you for acknowledging my illustration abilities. It's called talent. If you keep hanging around me long enough some of it might rub of on you ;)