Sunday: Destruction

Pain

ur topic says 30 mithril l00l. btw no vid and only one picture? nice topic lmfao

And Sf is closed, why do u even mention them??????

dome mass joined sf and control pker is now the shot caller so its sf v10000 4 or 30 mith is banned 

ur topic says 30 mithril l00l. btw no vid and only one picture? nice topic lmfao

And Sf is closed, why do u even mention them??????

ur cancer team brings mithril to the scene dumbo

sf = doom (u must be slow irl lmfao)

Lmfao, look at how he doesn't bother replying to evidence

Last Active ONLINE Today, 12:04 PM Last Active ONLINE Today, 12:04 PM Last Active ONLINE Today, 12:04 PM

I still can't figure out what are you trying to prove with your 'evidence'?

Yeah, we teamed up with Rage for like an hour or even less due to other clans pulling twice the opts. 

Yeah, we got some members in mithril because we've always been def 1-25. Our current average defence level is below 7 according to our ml. 

We have no problem admitting that, lol. We're just going out to have some fun with the guys, thats all. We don't care about the titles or our current position in the scene. We're not trying to close any clans or have a beef with anyone cuz as I said - we just attend the events to enjoy ourselves. 

Anything else? 

I still can't figure out what are you trying to prove with your 'evidence'?

Yeah, we teamed up with Rage for like an hour or even less due to other clans pulling twice the opts. 

Yeah, we got some members in mithril because we've always been def 1-25. Our current average defence level is below 7 according to our ml. 

We have no problem admitting that, lol. We're just going out to have some fun with the guys, thats all. We don't care about the titles or our current position in the scene. We're not trying to close any clans or have a beef with anyone cuz as I said - we just attend the events to enjoy ourselves. 

Anything else? 

mithril doesn't belong in lpc