Sunday: Fearless Defeated

Zeke & Friends

dude its okay to be brown sticky stuff, and to be in a clan that got bullied by big daddy cd, just admit it dude, it will help with your insecurities

i have smoked ur clan in every aspect of the game to the point of bringing so many mains that even ur members knew how disgusting you were. we broke u to 1 def fella

i have smoked ur clan in every aspect of the game to the point of bringing so many mains that even ur members knew how disgusting you were. we broke u to 1 def fella

We didn't have 5 clans in 1 random team-cape to fight you, you did, so that is automatically a win for Critical Damage. 

Now that is the definition of "broken" ;)

ur clan got broken from a prep lol

LOL theres a difference between a good clan and a brown sticky stuff clan dude, a good clan doesn't care about a loss, they move on and dick the clan in a different stage, while the bad clan focuses on 1 win and only that win, while they never feel that winning feeling again lmfao. 

See the difference between CD and Rage? ;) 

LOL theres a difference between a good clan and a brown sticky stuff clan dude, a good clan doesn't care about a loss, they move on and dick the clan in a different stage, while the bad clan focuses on 1 win and only that win, while they never feel that winning feeling again lmfao. 

See the difference between CD and Rage? ;)

we laugh at the fact that a 4n caller perfected u without any of us trying ur clan is a joke lol

then had lpcs come into your cape

Oh the irony... Whats your excuse on having 5 clans in one cape to fight CD? Whats that, nothing to say?? 

Exactly, you will always be bottom tier mate, accept it.

Can confirm the alliance did beg iv and vq to help fight cd xd

i'd feel bad too and lash out if my clan was 6-23 in preps since becoming a pure clan

Oh dear talking about preps cus thats the only thing you have to rely on lmfao

We made you, MADE YOU, go into a random team-cape with 5 other clans just to fight us, nice clan dude lmfao. 

Congratulations CD on a easy and great win.

Oh dear talking about preps cus thats the only thing you have to rely on lmfao

We made you, MADE YOU, go into a random team-cape with 5 other clans just to fight us, nice clan dude lmfao. 

Congratulations CD on a easy and great win.

i got u wrapped around my pinkie finger lil fella pipe down