Pop 4/11 Midweek ft. Ex and FL EXPOSED

Energy

You cared enough to click on this topic and then comment on it expressing how you feel. If that isn't caring then what is?

I love it when people don't apply basic logic before they post a reply.

Correction, I cared enough to make you mad. 

basic logic? You're  dumb ass pullin 5-10 people in f2p how can you guys call yourself #1 in anything.

Again no one cares and the only reason people click on this brown sticky stuff is because its on the home page of SB tomato.

pop sits in xlpc because they wouldn't be able to compete in lpc

stop with your brown sticky stuff topics that no one cares about

course we wouldnt compete in lpc yet, we are majority 50-60s. just a couple 70s. god bless child

Kid I get info from clans on the daily saying you guys are begging for help cause pop out pulls you EVERYDAY, don't get choked cause your brown sticky stuff clan is getting worked by The Plague. You're telling me you guys are losing all these fights because of one guy in mith when all I see on your screen is tele runes and over heads, SMH. Closure incoming.

Stfu lmao if ur gonna bring lpc accs and tanks move to lpc instead of sitting in xlpc and still losing cuz ur 80s can't hit anyone besides a few

course we wouldnt compete in lpc yet, we are majority 50-60s. just a couple 70s. god bless child

??? all the other clans that moved from hpc to lpc are already pking at this moment

how can you tell me you guys can't either. Again you wouldn't be able to compete in LPC reject.

Stop flooding SB with this cancer brown sticky stuff.

pop sits in xlpc because they wouldn't be able to compete in lpc

stop with your brown sticky stuff topics that no one cares about

They sit at xLPC because they bully these new clans with their 70s/80s lmao they'll close 2 months into LPC 

basic logic? You're  dumb ass pullin 5-10 people in f2p how can you guys call yourself #1 in anything.

Again no one cares and the only reason people click on this brown sticky stuff is because its on the home page of SB tomato.

I'm not made at all.  :D Feels good being the #1 talked about clan on Sharkbrew at the moment.

What can you not see clearly either, shall I start buying you guys glasses so you can watch the videos clearly?

Stfu lmao if ur gonna bring lpc accs and tanks move to lpc instead of sitting in xlpc and still losing cuz ur 80s can't hit anyone besides a few

80s lol that's funny I thought it was 70s? You guys gotta stop making so many excuses and just man up and fight the 2 or 3 level 70s that we have instead of crying about how 2 or 3 level 70s are killing clans, give me a break.

What can you not see clearly either, shall I start buying you guys glasses so you can watch the videos clearly?

80s lol that's funny I thought it was 70s? You guys gotta stop making so many excuses and just man up and fight the 2 or 3 level 70s that we have instead of crying about how 2 or 3 level 70s are killing clans, give me a break.

Look at the screenshot someone posted u brain dead fuck those kids are in rune too, ur gonna get the rockman treatment just wait lmao

Look at the screenshot someone posted u brain dead fuck those kids are in rune too, ur gonna get the rockman treatment just wait lmao

First of all, youmadbro? Second, I hope you're not talking about the lvl 86 in that screen shot cause most of our fights are below level 20 and more than likely it's a scout killer so pipe down. Third, if you believe we have more 80s than 50s you're a bit delusional bud.

First of all, youmadbro? Second, I hope you're not talking about the lvl 86 in that screen shot cause most of our fights are below level 20 and more than likely it's a scout killer so pipe down. Third, if you believe we have more 80s than 50s you're a bit delusional bud.

U retards won't fight under lvl 15 wild lmao ur tanks and 80s are always on us. Why the fuck would u have a lvl 80 scout killler?

Kyp u fuckin rat clan x is dead and I've heard ur voice on ts it's justin beiber as fuck LMAO

U retards won't fight under lvl 15 wild lmao ur tanks and 80s are always on us. Why the fuck would u have a lvl 80 scout killler?

Kyp u fuckin rat clan x is dead and I've heard ur voice on ts it's justin beiber as fuck LMAO

wont fight under 15 wild lmfao, how many times have we cleared ya runts below level 15? Ah yes countless times that's right, oh and that 4-0 prep was HILARIOUS. Next time you guys cry about a couple 70s let me know I'll bring the tampons as well, rejects.

wont fight under 15 wild lmfao, how many times have we cleared ya runts below level 15? Ah yes countless times that's right, oh and that 4-0 prep was HILARIOUS. Next time you guys cry about a couple 70s let me know I'll bring the tampons as well, rejects.

I just joined recently so I don't know about the prep. But go with closing within 4 weeks. Expect 25 mains next weekend