Misfits vs CircleJerk | P2P Mini | 2-1

B-ryan

you get carried? Stfu lol and I'm on my phone relax moron.

I get carried? Wana get embarassed? I'll post the video of when cj first piled me both rounds and i smoked u up. One of the rounds u got first piled and u got fucking smoked lmao.

I get carried? Wana get embarassed? I'll post the video of when cj first piled me both rounds and i smoked u up. One of the rounds u got first piled and u got fucking smoked lmao.

? Gratz it's so hard tanking with sf's catching every freeze and praying range lol literally almost out tanked you while having every attack style on me relax
?

? Gratz it's so hard tanking with sf's catching every freeze and praying range lol literally almost out tanked you while having every attack style on me relax?

? U died 10+ secs before me and weren't out. 2 of the people cj had pmed me saying how bad u were l0l. Stay bad

? U died 10+ secs before me and weren't out. 2 of the people cj had pmed me saying how bad u were l0l. Stay bad

oh yeh because you talk to people from CJ other than Moni and even didn't even join till after l0l pipe down ur trash. You were blessed with someone who caught every single freeze relax.

oh yeh because you talk to people from CJ other than Moni and even didn't even join till after l0l pipe down ur trash. You were blessed with someone who caught every single freeze relax.

I know 90% of cj and have spoke to them lmfao. Just stop ur literally done. Ur up there with one of the worst to ever enter clan wars lmfaooooo. Btw u don't even know how to record in hd l00000l

I know 90% of cj and have spoke to them lmfao. Just stop ur literally done. Ur up there with one of the worst to ever enter clan wars lmfaooooo. Btw u don't even know how to record in hd l00000l

lol justin beiber and ironic when everyone in CJ talks badly about you lmfao and recently heard how you asked constantly for mini tips stfu

lol justin beiber and ironic when everyone in CJ talks badly about you lmfao and recently heard how you asked constantly for mini tips stfu

Mini tips? Cmon now making up flames is extremely low even by ur standards, u can do better lol... I don't speak to anyone from cj on a personal level, u tried