Diverge

Wack Sparrow

Sorry I did not include discussion in the video so I will write something up instead. Has anything ever brought the hype the max then get dropped to a low? Personally, the merge with Exodus was great, but once Tr closed the hype slowed down a bit. Back in the day it reminds of Rune Raiders during the remake. Eventually when TayTay left the hype died down and the clan eventually evaporated. At this point in time, the grass is till green #

hey wack sparrow i'd really like to see some videos orientated towards the pure community. @ used to make pure community recap videos maybe you two could work on some sort of a collab?

throw me something in my inbox for any ideas, ill try and spend some time on this forum to read up on whats going on. 

throw me something in my inbox for any ideas, ill try and spend some time on this forum to read up on whats going on. 

im pretty busy with irl stuff atm but i know @@debb has been working hard to get his youtube channel up and running. he's really focused on promoting the pure community and i think itd be great to see him featured on a video of yours