EOP vs RD F2P Prep (2-1)

Cronic

Looked like a good fight, thanks RD =]

Lol'd at the cp comments, if they really wanted to prep they would have agreed to 30v30 minimum instead of "going afk" or saying "talk to a diff rank" when asked about it lels. We ain't interested in a 15v15 "prep" with our "rivals". Go hard or go home.

30v30 min and I'll prep them.

I'll also prep your clan this week if you're interested

Why would you 30v30 min us and not give us a matched fight?

When you were asking like a month ago when you pulled 20s for preps, there was never any 30 min option?

Hello?

Why the fuck would you cancel vs a clan over a 30 min rule, to preceed to have a 27v27 fight?

When you were asking like a month ago when you pulled 20s for preps, there was never any 30 min option?

Hello?

Why the fuck would you cancel vs a clan over a 30 min rule, to preceed to have a 27v27 fight?

The prep was canceled the day after it was accepted when they refused to do a 30v30 min.

We didn't have this prep planned for today, as you can see in the topic was just a quick 30 min prep :P

If you read my previous replies you'll see why we asked for a 30v30 min, don't be angry lil guy.

can someone pass this guy the salt shaker lmao, we'll continue to bully cp on weekends and they can have fun with their 0 midweek activity.

you do realize that eop members want to prep cp right?

Keep starving your own members from what they want

Which could have been a 25v25 today

you do realize that eop members want to prep cp right?

Keep starving your own members from what they want

Which could have been a 25v25 today

thanks bruh we'll be sure to take leadership advice from someone whose previous clans have all died and whose current clan pulls 15 to trips!

And if our members want a 25v25 they didn't get starved did they, that is what this topic is all about LOL.

lmfao you are the gift that keeps on giving Zachary.

thanks bruh we'll be sure to take leadership advice from someone whose previous clans have all died and whose current clan pulls 15 to trips!

And if our members want a 25v25 they didn't get starved did they, that is what this topic is all about LOL.

First of all, i'm not Zachary lmfao!  But keep thinking im 0mgimcrosseyed23 if that makes you think you know who I am

I'm not even in Zu if that's what you are tlaking about.  Although they just pulled 40 last weekend according to the topic :P

Notice how I said they wanted to prep CP.  So they did get starved from the cp prep.

Damn this guy can't read l0l

k0

First of all, i'm not Zachary lmfao!  But keep thinking im 0mgimcrosseyed23 if that makes you think you know who I am

I'm not even in Zu if that's what you are tlaking about.  Although they just pulled 40 last weekend according to the topic :P

Notice how I said they wanted to prep CP.  So they did get starved from the cp prep.

Damn this guy can't read l0l

Did you clan hop to CP then? I can't understand why you're so salty about us slumping CP bruh.

Hello?

Because we wanted to u multi clanning midlands pussy

Haha i'd start ignoring the fact my clan is scared to 25v25 cp too

tsk tsk

sick sig bruh, did you have to make up a quote of me sounding broccolied because you recognize how broccolied you sound in the numerous quotes in my sig? lmao

and why would we be scared, cp aren't even relevant, maybe once they can get out of their slump we'll give them a prep.

interesting that you got bullied out of zu though =]

sick sig bruh, did you have to make up a quote of me sounding broccolied because you recognize how broccolied you sound in the numerous quotes in my sig? lmao

and why would we be scared, cp aren't even relevant, maybe once they can get out of their slump we'll give them a prep.

interesting that you got bullied out of zu though =]

So wait

Cp pulls 25 and eop pulls 27 and eop instead of prepping CP, preps rd?  And the reason you didn't prep cp, is because they are slumping?

Bullied out of zu?  I'm still retired and I talk regularly with my mm zu bros

So wait

Cp pulls 25 and eop pulls 27 and eop instead of prepping CP, preps rd?  And the reason you didn't prep cp, is because they are slumping?

Bullied out of zu?  I'm still retired and I talk regularly with my mm zu bros

cp pulled 25 on a weeks prep and eop pulled 27 on 30 minutes prep, bit of a difference lilguy

sorry to hear we made zu slump so badly you had to retire though =\

cp pulled 25 on a weeks prep and eop pulled 27 on 30 minutes prep, bit of a difference lilguy

sorry to hear we made zu slump so badly you had to retire though =\

What difference is there?  Both clans could have still fought in a 25v25?  Lmfao

You chose to prep RD instead of CP for what reason?

Because Cp is 'slumping' and can only do a 25v25?  

Derp derp derp derp

Zu is doing just fine!  

But yeah dude, you getting dicked in everything matched vs zu hurt us badly

l0l

bruh I appreciate you taking so much time out of your day to bump our aftermath topics but it looks like that slump zu is in made you even more delirious than before.

l0l

bruh I appreciate you taking so much time out of your day to bump our aftermath topics but it looks like that slump zu is in made you even more delirious than before.

Outleveled by 20 combat average- http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/2548-zerg-unit-v-eop-prep-2-1/

(last prep we have had vs you)

We asked you guys for a thursday prep the past 2 weeks.

(hopefully you accept next week)

Excuse generator incoming

I hope you realize bumping your topic does literally nothing

This forum is meant for trolling/flaming and nothing more l0l.  Nobody views these forums to join a clan, nobody cares about EOP except EOP

Outleveled by 20 combat average- http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/2548-zerg-unit-v-eop-prep-2-1/

(last prep we have had vs you)

We asked you guys for a thursday prep the past 2 weeks.

(hopefully you accept next week)

Excuse generator incoming

I hope you realize bumping your topic does literally nothing

This forum is meant for trolling/flaming and nothing more l0l. Nobody views these forums to join a clan, nobody cares about EOP except EOP

Prep this Thursday?

We are 1-3 in preps vs you. Since your win you haven't accepted another :P