Clans going out in P2p?

Cautionss

Lol idk how

Foe railed them every prep up until the end

Not to mention Fi also

r u trying to say like 2 20v20s count when we beat them the last 2 times we prepped in 30v30 + more before that?

We 3-0d fatality losing 2 people r1, 3 people r2 and NOBODY r3.

How the fuck is that railing lmfao

r u trying to say like 2 20v20s count when we beat them the last 2 times we prepped in 30v30 + more before that?

We 3-0d fatality losing 2 people r1, 3 people r2 and NOBODY r3.

How the fuck is that railing lmfao

Idk what has happened since foe closed mate but I'm talking about from when clan wars came out until the pure clan cup. We only lost to Fi like 3 times and railed every1

Idk what has happened since foe closed mate but I'm talking about from when clan wars came out until the pure clan cup. We only lost to Fi like 3 times and railed every1

You're talking about like a three week period, when Drunk+David were both inactive and we were still getting used to things. I've been to events ran by Foe ranks, you're f2p calling sucks ass so you must have some amazing members.

You can't really say up until Foe closed foe was a better clan than cp at f2p lol.

You're talking about like a three week period, when Drunk+David were both inactive and we were still getting used to things. I've been to events ran by Foe ranks, you're f2p calling sucks ass so you must have some amazing members.

You can't really say up until Foe closed foe was a better clan than cp at f2p lol.

idk why anyone thinks CP is good at f2p, is it because you don't do p2p? does that automatically make you better in f2p?

CP has gotten railed non-stop on saturdays for months regardless of how many clans they merge with or randomers they give leader too.

Every clan that isn't in a horrible slump on the verge of closing is going out I believe.

Which is everyone other than CP.

Have fun sitting on your ass playing runescape while CP members go out and have fun on Halloween. LOL

Have fun sitting on your ass playing runescape while CP members go out and have fun on Halloween. LOL

On the off chance that a CP member actually does go out to a party, and isn't sitting at home on their computer or out trick or treating with their parents, I am almost certain they will be that weird kid in the brown sticky stuff clothes and the greasy hair standing in the corner looking awkward by themselves.

Was it halloween last friday when you cancelled too? Will it be halloween next friday? I'm sure theres some irrelevant holiday you can continue using as an excuse not to go out and get humiliated for a 3rd time each weekend!

On the off chance that a CP member actually does go out to a party, and isn't sitting at home on their computer or out trick or treating with their parents, I am almost certain they will be that weird kid in the brown sticky stuff clothes and the greasy hair standing in the corner looking awkward by themselves.

Was it halloween last friday when you cancelled too? Will it be halloween next friday? I'm sure theres some irrelevant holiday you can continue using as an excuse not to go out and get humiliated for a 3rd time each weekend!

Judging by your constant lurking of these forums and desire to type paragraphs about runescape, id say there's a good chance that kid in the corner is you.

idk why anyone thinks CP is good at f2p, is it because you don't do p2p? does that automatically make you better in f2p?

CP has gotten railed non-stop on saturdays for months regardless of how many clans they merge with or randomers they give leader too.

The fact we beat Fatality 3-0 losing 5 people all rounds.

The fact that under opts+huge levels without invites we beat Fi in a fullout.

The fact we beat MM to take #1 spot just before eoc (45v45)

The fact we've always been better than EoP in both servers.

I honestly feel sorry for him when we all have parties and have fun whilst he's sat on his ass shouting 'return' whilst his mexican mom screams at him.

Have you seen how sexy people in CP look?

Have you seen the state of people in EoP?

Look at Jv's slay list for example :3

and where are u gonna party u 15 year old kid. And why are u still cp? u suck

You got brainwashed by [EoP]Leech, l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l.

Even EoP ranks laugh at you.

I honestly feel sorry for him when we all have parties and have fun whilst he's sat on his ass shouting 'return' whilst his mexican mom screams at him.

you know everybody who has a life irl is going to a party right?

I'm 15

you were obviously a social reject during secondary so i'll ignore you ;3

(20:45:03) <%[CP]Victory> guys
(20:45:07) <%[CP]Victory> how does being high
(20:45:09) <%[CP]Victory> feel like
(20:45:10) <%[CP]Victory> ?
(20:47:28) <%[CP]Victory> [CP]iMerk_31s
(20:47:31) <%[CP]Victory> have u ever done weed b4

ethered

The fact we beat Fatality 3-0 losing 5 people all rounds.

The fact that under opts+huge levels without invites we beat Fi in a fullout.

The fact we beat MM to take #1 spot just before eoc (45v45)

The fact we've always been better than EoP in both servers.

the fact that eop was at the verge of closing and u still lost to them

The fact that mm members didnt care as much about winning a prep since eoc was coming out

The fact that you think fi is o so amazing

The fact that you think you won anything without ddosing besides bv

Rof pls climb back into your hole.

Huh? Yeah we easily had the best pkers in the game as members that carried Foe in events you are right. Now that 90% of them quit rs it's sad but while we all played we were the best no lie. I hope you agree, just look at the results :D