fi beat your clan

hen-ry

FatalityBannerNoLines.png

Had a great pull today and fucked up everything

iTXI5VG.gif

Day started out with us slamming EoP on sperm. They instantly dipped to single but luckily Supremacy had balls and fought back. Eventually both clans dipped. We heard EoP came out of hiding and were fighting in hills hut so we rushed back and slammed them again, forcing them into hiding.

BV ended up rushing when everyone else was cleared so we moved north of sperm to actually attack them. They dipped for w/e reason so we found EoP north of sperm and destroyed them. With ~10 EoP vs 35+ Fi on the map RD rushed so we fought them while EoP dipped. We fought RD for a bit which was pretty even and heard EoP were crawling out of single. By the time they re-rushed like 5mins later we were gone most of us having stayed alive the entire clusters.

After our rg we found a few clans on Big Hill and joined the cluster. Not long into it everyone was in single. ZU ended up rushing us from the west and we had a pretty even fight for like 5mins. 10 SV were sniping us from the east the whole time but we managed to continue dropping a few ZU. Eventually EoP attempted to crash but we were gone, not wanting to fight mains+2 pure clans in low wildy.

For the final fight of the day we found Supremacy on Big Hill. They started to walk north to us so we met them between hill/knights. Not long into the fight EoP crashed us with +5 on us and full invs/prayer. Even though we were already fighting a clan we changed our focus and steamrolled thru EoP. With @@Jordan calling for Queen and Country EoP had no chance. Eventually they had 5 people left around 19s and we made our way down.

While we were walking down EoP got a full regroup at corp and rushed us in single to claim a win. We decided to move to multi with like 15 Fi who hadn't banked and went to see if they'd follow us to GDZ. While following us they caught on and dipped out not wanting to test the #1 clan even opts (after getting destroyed minutes earlier). 

EYoZz3k.png

HnIXgA0.png

6iLgUas.png

c8ca023e93.png

4eb8e33d27.png

1bef5974ad.png

P6k74Xo.png

2ab253280d.png

35d8eed52e.png

d88597c40a.png

because i've seen you in real life i know it's true. you're fat as fuck and you look like an emo punk from the early 2000s

shouldn't you be studying for your TAFE exams anyway?

L0L bruh you can lie to people on here but you can't lie to yourself.

PM me what suburb you live in, that way when you I don't hate you but your clan at least 1 person will be at your funeral.

L0L bruh you can lie to people on here but you can't lie to yourself.

PM me what suburb you live in, that way when you I don't hate you but your clan at least 1 person will be at your funeral.

i was going to stalk you but then i realised you live fuckin miles in the ferny grove caravan park lmfao!