Outburst Kings of 2v1 Wednesday Ft. BT+FL

ruxso

HZ2OHwR.gif

'Outburst Rs' CC | Ob.ts3dns.com | www.outburst-rs.com

Today, Outburst massed up 20~ Panthers, later peaking at 23.

With only 2 clans out today, we didn't expect Bad Timing and Flawless to work against us.

That was a bad mistake, we bodied your 2v1 skills.

SHOUTOUTS:

To the clans who got puffed today

BT for bringing tanks + 2v1ing only to get smoked.

To every other clan who didnt go out, u missed out on some action today.

UqwCKgQ.png

@Originalz Pov:

UqwCKgQ.png

GiF82WM.png

wSiwE80.png

XpuOru6.png

Ty for action sharkbrew 1 bang though

Getting sniped easily

Btw we didn't team with BT lmao BT teamed with PiC a snipe team.

Offing each other and focusing Outburst every fight? If that ain't teaming then idk what teaming is lol smokeddddddd

Outburst winner join today click the sig below  :wub:

we demolished you at ca but i dont post on sb lol you guys are fucking broccolied asf bt and flawless teaming? when did that ever happen today flawless focused us the whole fight keep piping up and ill hunt/kill you simple 

go pipe up more buddy see what happens, your ts was justin beiber as fuck today btw.

we demolished you at ca but i dont post on sb lol you guys are fucking broccolied asf bt and flawless teaming? when did that ever happen today flawless focused us the whole fight keep piping up and ill hunt/kill you simple 

come on now it was very clear how today was going down lol.

plug lekkida sülitama

no events for you in the wildy anymore don't beg me for off killing your clan lol you had lpc accounts trying to aid you dont even step foot back in the wildy from today on cya soon 

Seems like you won eh? 

Any more 2v1ing us and you'll be begging us to leave your clan alone

i can already tell this clan is brown sticky stuff when you got originalz

comming from the guy that sounds like he got a frog in his throat, and also got the poor clan invictus killed by a new open clan named FS. lmao maybe next time son

Ty for action sharkbrew 1 bang though

Getting sniped easily

Btw we didn't team with BT lmao BT teamed with PiC a snipe team.

but i died one time? o.O

comming from the guy that sounds like he got a frog in his throat, and also got the poor clan invictus killed by a new open clan named FS. lmao maybe next time son

but i died one time? o.O

coming frm the guy thats been in every clan and wears the same jeans everyday, fucking yuck

what does this prove ? lol i'm killing your clan stop quoting me fam just enter wildy 

bt just drop the mains friends. we can have really clean fights if you guys drop those mains... i mean you lose with them anyways might as well lose with pride.

coming frm the guy thats been in every clan and wears the same jeans everyday, fucking yuck

HAHAHAHAHHAA try again name all these clans i been in please. IV, envy, (IN CD)Lpc (outburst) xlpc good try kid. maybe if you was not leader of iv we would have gone far but it is what it is you are trash

mans triggered i left IV L0000000000000000000000000000000000000L 

bt just drop the mains friends. we can have really clean fights if you guys drop those mains... i mean you lose with them anyways might as well lose with pride.

HAHAHAHAHHAA try again name all these clans i been in please. IV, envy, (IN CD)Lpc (outburst) xlpc good try kid. maybe if you was not leader of iv we would have gone far but it is what it is you are trash

mans triggered i left IV L0000000000000000000000000000000000000L

you got the boot buddy whaahaha