Outburst Kings of 2v1 Wednesday Ft. BT+FL

ruxso

Don't ever quote me again.

shut up broccoli, 

I always see mass teles during xlpc vids (all clans btw), cause it's lower lvl i guess and new/poorer kids?? U vets. gotta teach them to have some clan pride, u fight for the clan, u die for the clan, no fucking pussy bois

Kids get kicked for that brown sticky stuff in lpc lol

cd ded

BT can we just take this to clanwars lads? we show you quality like we did to flawless so all that main brown sticky stuff can stop :P

who the fuck are you lol? ill show you this weekend why my clan is #1xlpc you have no trips in wildy anymore as i told broxx your leader or whatever he is in outbrown sticky stuff stop quoting me fam better set cw up for good im going to break outbrown sticky stuff period & that envy reject you got for a vidder 

we can set up a prep if u want? =)

set my nuts up .

We attacked BT everywhere, also can you stop saying that Flawless teamed we never team. The only time we teamed up was against POP that had snipe and weston in them.

Oh really? video clearly shows you focusing us every time we were in a fight with BT.

When we re positioned ourselves to not get 2v1d u would run away and try to re hit Outburst lol.

who the fuck are you lol? ill show you this weekend why my clan is #1xlpc you have no trips in wildy anymore as i told broxx your leader or whatever he is in outbrown sticky stuff stop quoting me fam better set cw up for good im going to break outbrown sticky stuff period & that envy reject you got for a vidder 

set my nuts up .

plug the leak my man, your ts sounded very stressful yesterday D:

set my nuts up .

Why do you type like your a thug it's the internet fam.. I bet you wipe back to front forreal

set my nuts up .

your clan is a bunch of massers that take 1 hour 30 minute massing/regrouping. btw  we can set up a prep today if u want even.

Why do you type like your a thug it's the internet fam.. I bet you wipe back to front forreal

you made no sense stop trying to be relevant broccoli

your clan is a bunch of massers that take 1 hour 30 minute massing/regrouping. btw  we can set up a prep today if u want even.

enter the wildy fam stop begging for cw go wild 

i can already tell this clan is brown sticky stuff when you got originalz

bro you came following me here to outburst and after getting smashed 3-0 in cp you wanna follow me to CD? L000L u can smd u always wanted me to call for ROP, envy. mr all clans are offering me high council L0000L i think they offering you hill giant rank you big fat clown just like envy.

i can already tell this clan is brown sticky stuff when you got originalz

you calling a clan you introed too a couple days ago tryna join "brown sticky stuff" you aint going nowhere kid.

bro you came following me here to outburst and after getting smashed 3-0 in cp you wanna follow me to CD? L000L u can smd u always wanted me to call for ROP, envy. mr all clans are offering me high council L0000L i think they offering you hill giant rank you big fat clown just like envy.

you calling a clan you introed too a couple days ago tryna join "brown sticky stuff" you aint going nowhere kid.

@ev public relations

@ev public relations

lol why are you spitting out false information that doesnt even make any sense, I expected better from the officer of envy lmfa0