We back niggas

D o n

lmfao you've achieved nothing as a pure clan you will always stay fucking brown sticky stuff forever lmfao btw tell andre to stop screaming when he calls lmfao

Multiple clan closures on my resume what the fuck have u been upto bud? your leadership bailed on you cuck boy how does it feel to be bullied into another cape, this time permanently hahahahahha

been a long time since uve showed ur face lmfao cd is brown sticky stuff btw and will be like that forever l00l

been inactive since feb, work commitments etc

will forgive you for the salt if cd killed your clan(personally, its never happened to me so i cant really relate) so maybe you can enlighten us on what that pain feels like

lmfao you've achieved nothing as a pure clan you will always stay fucking brown sticky stuff forever lmfao btw tell andre to stop screaming when he calls lmfao

imagine your name being RIP clanA/clanB/clanC when your own clan olympiss closed l00000l. Olympiss will always be known as a dogsht low tier garbage main clan that got slumped in 24 hours

imagine your name being RIP clanA/clanB/clanC when your own clan olympiss closed l00000l. Olympiss will always be known as a dogsht low tier garbage main clan that got slumped in 24 hours

lmfao 3 people leave ur clan and u get 3-0ed day after by eop kyp lol

lmfao 3 people leave ur clan and u get 3-0ed day after by eop kyp lol

ohh sht we lost a prep to EOP. Doesn't change the fact that we closed olympiss AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Imagine getting slumped in 24hrs since ur opening trip and never recovering. Kyp you rat