Dooms P2P Slaughter | 65 Demons | FT, CD,IR,Apex,EOP,FI,R

Halp

@@NL_Ronald, go spam [D]ucks Fly Together some more u random justin beiber broccoli, so shook u can't even explain it u pussy boi lmfaoooo

i think we saw all the awards doom has won in the past and all the damage they did to people matched in the past two and a half years

that is the reason why you declined preps for two and a half years

L00000llll 3-0, fuck up u 20def failed life kid

Ur feelings are getting hurt l0l u fkn sour bitch. Go on let me hear the same brown sticky stuff over n over, gold teeth, fat, overeat, welfare, u cant come up with nothing better

cant come up with something better since thats all u got . brown sticky stuff

imagine trying to argue a retired rank

gMscglN.gif

Remember when u told me " zetro will never leave " wahaha. Remember when remy used to be ur master? Remember being bizos friend? Remember when silly boys used to carry you? Remember thinking moni was gonna change doom only to leave for ub? Remember koafy being a rank? Remember when u believed owls story about me scamming him & then we made 100m from doom locs?

Remember when u told me " zetro will never leave " wahaha. Remember when remy used to be ur master? Remember being bizos friend? Remember when silly boys used to carry you? Remember thinking moni was gonna change doom only to leave for ub? Remember koafy being a rank? Remember when u believed owls story about me scamming him & then we made 100m from doom locs?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Thats what i thought, know ur fucking place u dutch dog.