Zerg Unit Slays Sunday, Ft EOP RD SUP AND LT

James

your matched quality is horrible and always has been, if only we sucked dick like supremacy does our pull would maybe rise a bit. What do you do with your 40 pull? Make some impressive spam towers and crash fights "because nobody wants to fight us"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting on a reply along the lines of "umad" because you have no rational response to getting verbally dicked

i agree with this lol, nobody bar yourselves ever notice these witty spams you come up with. every one of your trips are dedicated to the aftermath topic whether it be from making pretty flames, having broccolied tactics like taking other clans capes to fights or whether it be crashing/teaming. anything to make your clan look good. soz

well done, sad u have eop mains helping ur clan tho

Overused ironic patter by broccolied Eop members. Just because you sarcastically repeat it over and over doesn't make it any less of the truth. soz

i agree with this lol, nobody bar yourselves ever notice these witty spams you come up with. every one of your trips are dedicated to the aftermath topic whether it be from making pretty flames, having broccolied tactics like taking other clans capes to fights or whether it be crashing/teaming. anything to make your clan look good. soz

Overused ironic patter by broccolied Eop members. Just because you sarcastically repeat it over and over doesn't make it any less of the truth. soz

You need to learn to have fun brah. soz

What, lol? Whatever makes you sleep better at night, lilguy.

What are you even on about. we've given plenty of 1v1s mostly to EOP and Fi, we had a 1v1 with eop at the end of every trip for awhile there. Of course no lower pulling clans will fight us because they will get slapped that's why we crash you guys. And yeah putting on your teamcape clearing lt and then you guys was pretty fun lol. we play this game for Fun not topics, we hardly even post them on sharkbrew I don't think your post can be anymore wrong. 

What are you even on about. we've given plenty of 1v1s mostly to EOP and Fi, we had a 1v1 with eop at the end of every trip for awhile there. Of course no lower pulling clans will fight us because they will get slapped that's why we crash you guys. And yeah putting on your teamcape clearing lt and then you guys was pretty fun lol. we play this game for Fun not topics, we hardly even post them on sharkbrew I don't think your post can be anymore wrong. 

you fight eop or fi for literally 30 seconds until you realise your in too deep and dip to singles