IS THIS A XLPC CLAN ? OUTBURST REJECTS A 70CB CAP PREP ?

Fat Boy

After being in your clan for 2 months, and leaking i can confirm you have no quality. Your quality sits between Pop and BT atm, and this has 5 reasons.

1. Your returns are awfully slow, most of your members are not member so they need to run all the way from Fountain, meanwhile we have returned already like 4 times. 

2. You keep playing on the same account, and if you are dead which you are really soon you have no one to back up.

3. Your members don't know how to switch piles, and won't listen to your calls. I remember when you tell us to scim push half of them are in the back with their bows ranging while we got range protection on.

4. Besides you no one is calling decently while we got 5 back-up callers ready.

5. You don't bind enough, if we encounter you guys i see atleast 20 binds from our side to your side clump and we snipe your members. Binds are crucial.

So yeah goodluck.

<p>

After being in your clan for 2 months, and leaking i can confirm you have no quality. Your quality sits between Pop and BT atm, and this has 5 reasons.

1. Your returns are awfully slow, most of your members are not member so they need to run all the way from Fountain, meanwhile we have returned already like 4 times.

2. You keep playing on the same account, and if you are dead which you are really soon you have no one to back up.

3. Your members don't know how to switch piles, and won't listen to your calls. I remember when you tell us to scim push half of them are in the back with their bows ranging while we got range protection on.

5. You don't bind enough, if we encounter you guys i see atleast 20 binds from our side to your side clump and we snipe your members. Binds are crucial.

So yeah goodluck.

I'm gonna rag the brown sticky stuff out of outburst with rockman next weekend until u kyp u nobody, ask a6 what happened to vanquish last time I focused his clan. See you guys next weekend. 4 foreigners will slump you and chase you around wildy unless you stop trying to be tough on rs

I'm gonna rag the brown sticky stuff out of outburst with rockman next weekend until u kyp u nobody, ask a6 what happened to vanquish last time I focused his clan. See you guys next weekend. 4 foreigners will slump you and chase you around wildy unless you stop trying to be tough on rs

bring it

Outburst no offence but you all bring over the cap and use overheads! XLPC shouldn't have overs in the first place

stfu you literally were begging to join my clan last week. You are in Rampage where your leader has overheads u hypocritical bitch.

Yo off wtf? lol.

@@exzrts nah your clan rely on dirty tricks soon you'll be back on being cw based cc like you was all year tools

So yeah goodluck.

before fighting us find more leaks in rampage lmao

stfu you literally were begging to join my clan last week. You are in Rampage where your leader has overheads u hypocritical bitch.

Yo off wtf? lol.

I love u but ur members are being cauliflower control them or I'll rag them

I love u but ur members are being cauliflower control them or I'll rag them

Laere is new please off him im still trying to fix the leash :]

Overall you can't lie cody this kid ryan is being justin beiber. How can you claim that a 73cb account with 40attack 1defense 1prayer is an LPC?

those accoutns cant even P2P Pk nor compete with maxed 88cb 75attack 52-70 prayer accounts :/

Laere is new please off him im still trying to fix the leash :]

Overall you can't lie cody this kid ryan is being justin beiber. How can you claim that a 73cb account with 40attack 1defense 1prayer is an LPC?

those accoutns cant even P2P Pk nor compete with maxed 88cb 75attack 52-70 prayer accounts :/

so you want 60s and 50s to compete with maxed out 73 cb ?  are you cauliflower or something ?   go take care of your kid , stop calling while your kid is crying in the backround you dead beat dad.  family 1st , runescape 2nd.  silly boy you got priorities 

so you want 60s and 50s to compete with maxed out 73 cb ?  are you cauliflower or something ?   go take care of your kid , stop calling while your kid is crying in the backround you dead beat dad.  family 1st , runescape 2nd.  silly boy you got priorities 

Dead beat dad? wtf are you even on kid my son loves me and I take care of him lmfao. Don't talk about dead beat you cauliflower piece of brown sticky stuff lmfao im sorry you feel salty because your dad left you before you could remember who he was. It's called training the fuck up broccoli im sorry your dumbass got 44 prayer and dual 70s cant evn train past 80str/range.

BTW you just got your clan killed, goodluck having a pk trip now cauliflower fuckboy.

how hard are you trying to close your clan, we've been pretty nice to you so far. 

Don't make us take NH to a new level bud.

Dead beat dad? wtf are you even on kid my son loves me and I take care of him lmfao. Don't talk about dead beat you cauliflower piece of brown sticky stuff lmfao im sorry you feel salty because your dad left you before you could remember who he was. It's called training the fuck up broccoli im sorry your dumbass got 44 prayer and dual 70s cant evn train past 80str/range.

nigguh you use to tell your son to shut up while you be on flawless trips calling lol .    family 1st , runescape 2nd   , silly boy you got priorities .    bro outburst is the only clan with a 75cb cap for xlpc ? why shud i force my members to train for a clan who just recruit 70s.  your members dont train.  you recruit them with them 99 stats.  bro if you can pull 40 members at a 70cb cap ill shut up , deadass. 

how hard are you trying to close your clan, we've been pretty nice to you so far. 

Don't make us take NH to a new level bud.

i dont even know what NH is.  

nigguh you use to tell your son to shut up while you be on flawless trips calling lol .    family 1st , runescape 2nd   , silly boy you got priorities .    bro outburst is the only clan with a 75cb cap for xlpc ? why shud i force my members to train for a clan who just recruit 70s.  your members dont train.  you recruit them with them 99 stats.  bro if you can pull 40 members at a 70cb cap ill shut up , deadass. 

i dont even know what NH is.  

You're just roasting yourself, for your own clans image I suggest you stop using these forums.

WTF are you even on i never tell my son to shut up you cauliflower prick i tell my little sister to stop bugging me and yelling in my room ? Shut your ass up cauliflower boy you're clan is dead now plug the leak i have 4 in your clan goodluck lmfao. Im bringing 15 tanks to your midweeks to rag the brown sticky stuff outta you as well until you write me a 1000 word apology topic,kiss my son on the forehead, and pay 300m dumb bitch.

You're just roasting yourself, for your own clans image I suggest you stop using these forums.

boy u need to shut up ,  go recruit them  Rop/Envy lpc accounts / EOP lpc accounts / Terror Lpc accounts / FS Lpc accounts  , to fight in the xlpc scene.   Rampage is a clan full of brand new pkers with no lpc experience and we got all you kids from LPC to come down to xlpc.  Now we fighting a try hard ass clan full of overs and 70 plus cb who all came from lpc clans. lmfao you kids are a joke. You downgraded cuz you cant handle LPC scene.

Flawless/Rampage created Outburst.