IS THIS A XLPC CLAN ? OUTBURST REJECTS A 70CB CAP PREP ?

Fat Boy

Its not hard to control combat levels. You kick them or tell them to leave or make them train a new account. Clans ranks just scared to kick or enforce a combat cap due to their fear of the pull they will have. And its facts. I enforce a 70cb cap in rampage. And we are perfectly fine. Why cant other leaders do that

I now see why litmob has never lost to a current open clan. Y'all fucking broccolied lmfaooooooooooooo

Yo chill buhl. You are legit preaching love to the devil. Straight useless. But legit tho flawless needs to stop being a bunch of pussies. You are legit wasting hours of your life complaining about 5 combat levels on a game created in 2007. Man up

04' bro

I now see why litmob has never lost to a current open clan. Y'all fucking broccolied lmfaooooooooooooo

What lol litmob is a snipe team. You guys pk once a month at like 8pm eastern when no clans pk ,

@@RyanTheG I use to fuck with your vision. Play runescape to have a good time. But bro now you are legit playing runescape to bitch about 3 fucking combat levels in a pixel game. Cmon guy let us do us and we let y'all docyou. It's broccolied bro. You want action we want action. Who wins wins bro, who loses loses who cares

70 combat or less don't need any more then that.70 has ways been a unoffical cap. xLPC is a step under LPC. So stop bringing LPC expectations into xLPC.

Stop using broccoli ass English. I am better THAN that. I will go to the store THEN. Learn your grammar then we can talk about a 73 combat cap

@@RyanTheG litmob is #1 snipe unit that closed your clan DP a year ago. Violence 3 months ago and flawless 3 weeks ago. Litmob legit wins. Need proof? Broxx rs for all the iwnage rofl

Bro chill I'm actually legit scared. Rofl @ kids like you who can't tank in your pure so you bring tanks. Don't act like we don't have 50 tanks ready to go rofl, we just don't need to use them. Mama raised a birch honey @@C27

See you this weekend :) have fun losing every fight

@@RyanTheG I use to fuck with your vision. Play runescape to have a good time. But bro now you are legit playing runescape to bitch about 3 fucking combat levels in a pixel game. Cmon guy let us do us and we let y'all docyou. It's broccolied bro. You want action we want action. Who wins wins bro, who loses loses who cares

Stop using broccoli ass English. I am better THAN that. I will go to the store THEN. Learn your grammar then we can talk about a 73 combat cap

@@RyanTheG litmob is #1 snipe unit that closed your clan DP a year ago. Violence 3 months ago and flawless 3 weeks ago. Litmob legit wins. Need proof? Broxx rs for all the iwnage rofl

Litmob didnt close no clan. Wtf lmao. No clan was scared of lit mob in the wild with ur 8 man pull. Lmao . flawless closed litmob. Litmob is outburst.

Its not hard to control combat levels. You kick them or tell them to leave or make them train a new account. Clans ranks just scared to kick or enforce a combat cap due to their fear of the pull they will have. And its facts. I enforce a 70cb cap in rampage. And we are perfectly fine. Why cant other leaders do that

excuse-me

what is a Rampage?

what happened to Flawless?

You are actually justin beiber lol, Maxed 40attack 1defense 1prayer is 73cb how can u consider that an LPC accoutn u fucking justin beiber broccoli fuck lol.

Cry more we had a set up prep for today before the trip 70cb cap which you declined literally eat your socks .

This doesnt belong in XLPC broccoli

95fe8736ca6e18253e5e9101b4357f07.png

Oh really lmfao? so you're telling me that account build can keep up with maxed 75attacks with 70prayer and 89cb?

Who is broccoli now 12345?

yes im telling you a maxed gmaul pure can keep up with 80s in the lpc scene.

and if u really care about the prayer so much, get overheads and 10 more attack levels and there you have your maxed 60 attack pure combat 83.

yes im telling you a maxed gmaul pure can keep up with 80s in the lpc scene.

and if u really care about the prayer so much, get overheads and 10 more attack levels and there you have your maxed 60 attack pure combat 83.

That's the thing, i don't think Kyo gives a fuck so piss off lol?

The only one who cares so much is you tbh, going out your way to find a combat lvl tracker and posting a gyazo says enough.

Want to settle this lmfao? Prep my clan 65cb cap 20v20 min overheads off since you are considered (xLPC) no overheads should be involved lahmao.

and don't tell me (nah 60cb cap) when you've prepped DP with a 65cap for the past 2 preps you have had. Which btw you lost lmfao.

Didnt think so.

That's the thing, i don't think Kyo gives a fuck so piss off lol?

The only one who cares so much is you tbh, going out your way to find a combat lvl tracker and posting a gyazo says enough.

Want to settle this lmfao? Prep my clan 65cb cap 20v20 min overheads off since you are considered (xLPC) no overheads should be involved lahmao.

Didnt think so.

ur the only clan that thinks ur xlpc