Honest Question

Pavilion

I have been in the best cwa teams/top clans but whatever makes you sleep at night :) keep depending on other clans to fight your battles you can't handle lmao jamz era crashing down fast

Lmfao you totally just avoided my first statement. And I could care less about your irrelevant clan history. Im guessing they all closed lmfao!

Remy as warlord? Have fun listening to a nigga scream at the top of his lungs if you aren't able to return in under 7.863 seconds.

Remy doesn't even scream I've watched many doom dot joinme. It's Ryan that screams like a girl giving birth. Remy has a chill voice and barely raises it

Lmfao you totally just avoided my first statement. And I could care less about your irrelevant clan history. Im guessing they all closed lmfao!

Eop went 26-27 last year on cwl and was bullied into a heavy usage of mains if that's what you wanted to hear they didn't start doing decent till this new era and it will be short lived as far as #1 goes you aren't lmao BTW I'll leave this here for you

b521f8292385cf82f182716fbe5d564b.png

I have been in the best cwa teams/top clans but whatever makes you sleep at night :) keep depending on other clans to fight your battles you can't handle lmao jamz era crashing down fast

You're a 2k17 clanner LOL

The real question is, will eop be able to continue there dominance when we open, they have plenty on their plate already with ub/rage. Now with cir opening again to try and rag us eop will be on a life support situation again real soon.

Another irrelevant fan boy calling me a 2k17 clanner how cute

Why are you calling yourself irrelvant? You should be more confident.

You have to been known to have fans & you sir are unknown, I just vaguely remember you slaving in Op. Hence my reason for knowing the slightest about you. (if it's the same brendon)