EoP Takes on Alliances Again :Kanye:

Murd

you guys had mains camping us the whole trip

go fuck yourself tanner

Probably shouldn't have hired AC to snipe us then, hopefully we can find even more mains to snipe you tomorrow until you peasants learn your place. Once you get rid of your main alliances i'm sure we'll go back to slapping you dead horses pure vs pure.

Probably shouldn't have hired AC to snipe us then, hopefully we can find even more mains to snipe you tomorrow until you peasants learn your place. Once you get rid of your main alliances i'm sure we'll go back to slapping you dead horses pure vs pure.

Thought u didn't play?

Gj my niggaz, lol @ all these pussy clans whining about Tanner coming to our trip when they don't even have to deal with being hit by mains....we get camped by the most mains out of every clan, and it's all because these other clans cannot compete. I guess everyone needs some sort of an excuse though....either way I hope everybody has a fun trip today. :)

How are you gonna tell people to not cry about your mains when your excuse is you crying about mains.

Whos crying about mains? They got steamrolled, even with the mains...Why would we cry lmao.

& btw theres a difference in having Tanner(ex-eop member) attending your trip & hiring an actual main clan to aid you on your trip rofl.

Not to mention Tanner is there to get mains off our backs, not to snipe pures. I would love to see how supremacy would handle ~20 SV mains sniping you through out your entire trip.

Whos crying about mains? They got steamrolled, even with the mains...Why would we cry lmao.

& btw theres a difference in having Tanner(ex-eop member) attending your trip & hiring an actual main clan to aid you on your trip rofl.

Not to mention Tanner is there to get mains off our backs, not to snipe pures. I would love to see how supremacy would handle ~20 SV mains sniping you through out your entire trip.

Who hires actual mains? Are you seriously trying to justify your actions on what another brown sticky stuff reject clan does? I see no difference in mains in a pure clan no matter how they are in it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoIPq-QCbeY

From 4:23 to 6:10 you manage to do a total of 8 damage to Rd members and 3 damage to an EoP member, you almost got banged by one guy and end up getting banged by 2 range hits. 

Funniest brown sticky stuff I've seen in weeks!  :D

Maybe you should watch another pov then!!!!!!!!!!

In the end of the day, your clan bailed to single while we were in multi aka we won. funny brown sticky stuff.

Who hires actual mains? Are you seriously trying to justify your actions on what another brown sticky stuff reject clan does? I see no difference in mains in a pure clan no matter how they are in it.

As you can see rd does. How are we justifying it? 5 people went on their mains because of what rd did. Its called using the same tactics against them. And as you can see it worked out better for us.

Yeah your logic doesnt even come close to making sense. People are in a pure clan aka PURE. Whats wrong with them having 2 accs? So according to your logic they can't be in a pure clan because of his/her other account has def LOL.

Maybe you should get a pure before getting heated over pure fights m8

Stay salty maintard

lmao this lithuanian guy is back, why do you bother walking 4 miles to the nearest computer and winding up the internet with a wooden crank to make such cauliflower posts? 

Surely that time could be better spent nurturing your potato farm or marrying your cousin?

lmao this lithuanian guy is back, why do you bother walking 4 miles to the nearest computer and winding up the internet with a wooden crank to make such cauliflower posts? 

Surely that time could be better spent nurturing your potato farm or marrying your cousin?

lmao this rejected guy is back, why do you bother coming on these forums when you don't even play the game or were even any good at it?

Surley that time could be better spent crying over the time lost trying to make an impact without actually making it?

lmao this rejected guy is back, why do you bother coming on these forums when you don't even play the game or were even any good at it?

Surley that time could be better spent crying over the time lost trying to make an impact without actually making it?

Did you use google translator?