HATE DAY 2 OF DISMANTLING OUTBURST FT 60 PULL

Syracuse

The Only reason we helped Hate was due to the fact that Outburst brought 10plus 70 combat accounts and had tanks. Outburst is turning the xlpc scene to something cancer.  

How do you have a rank meeting and agree with all the leaders of other xlpc clans and the sharkbrew ranking staff about a 70 combat cap ... but Outburst ranks lied to everyone. Outburst is still doing the same thing.  If outburst keeps bringing 70 plus accounts and tanks we will support the legit xlpc clans and bully you 24/7.   Good smoke today H8 .  Outburst is a trash clan without their 70 plus combats.  SMOKED THEM 4X LOOOL 

@@exzrts Do your job and keep your aids clan outburst in check with the combat cap and tank problem.  

The Only reason we helped Hate was due to the fact that Outburst brought 10plus 70 combat accounts and had tanks. Outburst is turning the xlpc scene to something cancer.  

How do you have a rank meeting and agree with all the leaders of other xlpc clans and the sharkbrew ranking staff about a 70 combat cap ... but Outburst ranks lied to everyone. Outburst is still doing the same thing.  If outburst keeps bringing 70 plus accounts and tanks we will support the legit xlpc clans and bully you 24/7.   Good smoke today H8 .  Outburst is a trash clan without their 70 plus combats.  SMOKED THEM 4X LOOOL 

@@exzrts Do your job and keep your aids clan outburst in check with the combat cap and tank problem.  

yea nice lie you guys still teamed on us when we had under 70 and why do you let bt have accs over 70 and not care that they got accs its just an excuse for you guys to team on us cause we are #1 we did clear you down 30 but hey you should probably do your job and find the leak xd :)

yea nice lie you guys still teamed on us when we had under 70 and why do you let bt have accs over 70 and not care that they got accs its just an excuse for you guys to team on us cause we are #1 we did clear you down 30 but hey you should probably do your job and find the leak xd :)

shutup thottiano u guys suck at planting leaks lmfao

all i know is h8piss+rampiss+btpiss+cvipiss=team 47 cape= NO WIN VS OUTBURST THE #1 UNBROKEN F2P PURE CLAN ALSO THE #1 MATCHED PURE CLAN+ THE ALLIANCE CANT COMPETE YOU NEED MORE CLANS IN YOUR CAPE ROFL. cu next week kid ima show you what teaming looks like.

ima make you beg to tell rampage to take your cape off. just wait on it. ima show you what teaming looks like. 

you act like we dont have other leaks heh be on your log out screens just incase btw

actually you have only 1 leak...

and its not even member...

high council with no acp, brown sticky stuff spy network, & losing to a w308 masser clan

potato masher caller wins again!

just incase...

actually you have only 1 leak...

and its not even member...

high council with no acp, brown sticky stuff spy network, & losing to a w308 masser clan

potato masher caller wins again!

just incase...

hahaha little do you know xd

you should check out topic for real winners

you cant call im sorry lol

just incase... :D

hahaha little do you know xd

you should check out topic for real winners

you cant call im sorry lol

just incase... :D

better get another leak, just incase... =P

your losing to a brown sticky stuff caller, how does it feel?

holy justin beiber ur bad at this and ur a mod  l0000

better get another leak, just incase... =P

your losing to a brown sticky stuff caller, how does it feel?

holy justin beiber ur bad at this and ur a mod  l0000

already got one

down 30 and u lost

im gatekeeper btw looooooool

stuart little wins again

already got one

down 30 and u lost

im gatekeeper btw looooooool

stuart little wins again

let me not throw too many hints =~P (we will see saturday who has "the" leak =P)

u lost 4 fights today to a w308 masser clan

plz manage me gatekeeper do ur job lol

ratboy always loses at the end of the day =P

thanks for the bumps dude I can tell ur mad that u lost LMFAO

all i know is h8piss+rampiss+btpiss+cvipiss=team 47 cape= NO WIN VS OUTBURST THE #1 UNBROKEN F2P PURE CLAN ALSO THE #1 MATCHED PURE CLAN+ THE ALLIANCE CANT COMPETE YOU NEED MORE CLANS IN YOUR CAPE ROFL. cu next week kid ima show you what teaming looks like.

ima make you beg to tell rampage to take your cape off. just wait on it. ima show you what teaming looks like.

Lol stfu before i make you cry

How do you have a rank meeting and agree with all the leaders of other xlpc clans and the sharkbrew ranking staff about a 70 combat cap ... but Outburst ranks lied to everyone. Outburst is still doing the same thing. If outburst keeps bringing 70 plus accounts and tanks we will support the legit xlpc clans and bully you 24/7. Good smoke today H8 . Outburst is a trash clan without their 70 plus combats. SMOKED THEM 4X LOOOL

@@exzrts sounds like Fearless all over again, lmaooo, looked what happened to them. Drop the mains brown sticky stuffter

let me not throw too many hints =~P (we will see saturday who has "the" leak =P)

u lost 4 fights today to a w308 masser clan

plz manage me gatekeeper do ur job lol

ratboy always loses at the end of the day =P

thanks for the bumps dude I can tell ur mad that u lost LMFAO

we won oh and btw do you wanna prep or is our quality to good that you dont believe in your members yea thought so.

@@exzrts sounds like Fearless all over again, lmaooo, looked what happened to them. Drop the mains brown sticky stuffter

rage fucking sucks so does doooooooom l00000000000l

we won oh and btw do you wanna prep or is our quality to good that you dont believe in your members yea thought so.

rage fucking sucks so does doooooooom l00000000000l

yo bro you lost to a 308 masser clan 2 days in a row l00000l

just incase you didn't know...

@ why you even allowed out? Your clans breaking the cap. Keep it up slave

You are teaming and got 30 more opts, do you really expect us to get on our 60s?

Was pretty easy btw, also dont let me post ts leaks here otherwise @ will get bullied out of shame.

U can kiss the belt in the meantime

download.jpg

#Hate with 1 of the best Leadership/Community. 

You lost.