Outburst Tuesday | Walking Our Dogs FT H8 & BT

Broxxx

look man, i'd be mad too if i returned hard as fuck only to die in .5

I'm sure your ass hurts from the dicking you and your clan got all day yesterday. Btw i ended you in less than 30 minutes. I'll do it all over again for the next days until you close.

Your 6 month anniversary u pulled the same amount i pulled on a regular Saturday. Imagine what it'll be like for you and your clan this weekend.

Don't talk about our 6 month anniversary you got not just bullied by us but you got DESTROYED that day, we fucked your clan even opts

You think you ended us? Well think wtf you want because you didn't and ye tell me what excuse did you say to your invites when we made you run to singles?

Don't talk about our 6 month anniversary you got not just bullied by us but you got DESTROYED that day, we fucked your clan even opts

You think you ended us? Well think wtf you want because you didn't and ye tell me what excuse did you say to your invites when we made you run to singles?

Hmm, fucked my clan even opts but had every other clan come camp us as well. Talk about even opts, you suck. @@XLPC Scene stop crying and prep my clan 70cb cap 30v30minimum if you guys think my clan is trash

Hmm, fucked my clan even opts but had every other clan come camp us as well. Talk about even opts, you suck. @@XLPC Scene stop crying and prep my clan 70cb cap 30v30minimum if you guys think my clan is trash

So that's what you tell your members and invites "had every other clan come camp us as well" but yo I never said you guys were bad, but you got dicked, that's it 

So that's what you tell your members and invites "had every other clan come camp us as well" but yo I never said you guys were bad, but you got dicked, that's it 

quit the whining on a forum, prep us 30 v 30 -70 cap

look man, i'd be mad too if i returned hard as fuck only to die in .5

I'm sure your ass hurts from the dicking you and your clan got all day yesterday. Btw i ended you in less than 30 minutes. I'll do it all over again for the next days until you close.

Your 6 month anniversary u pulled the same amount i pulled on a regular Saturday. Imagine what it'll be like for you and your clan this weekend.

You didnt pull 50 on saturday tho because you got dicked all day lol! Moron

Like srs who tf has time to for that brown sticky stuff i'd rather kms than stand at peoples prep spamming prep us for 1h+!

and then begging us to watch lmao! if they arent doing that, then they are trying to save face on here...

Easy for Outburst, #1 xLPC by far. Slaying everything they see in site. Bad Timing and H8 Clan have decided to adopt a baby to their family, Rampiss. Rampiss now has two dads that cannot cater to its need, but it continues to wear its daddies' capes.

Outburst is Undefeated in Clan Wars Preparatory Battles and is flawless in the wilderness. No brown sticky stuff kids can handle the way we operate, even when we are down 30.

Join Outburst to put Rampiss and its two dads in their place! www.outburst-rs.com