Misfits vs RAGE P2P PKRI Ft. SnelmClan & FIstillcantcompete

Zee

XLfECns.png

During our daily patrol in the wild we asked Rage for a PKRI and they accepted. While letting the bears mass up we were already in the wilderness getting kills at RDG for the past 3 hours with 24 Hornets

pkri logs

pibHtDL.png

We defended W25 at Fog, before Rage rushes FI logged in under us in a DEATH DOT (LOLOL??) with our capes. We quickly turned and barraged all of their 10 men pull ruining their brown sticky stuffty attempt at crashing our fight.

Knowing that FI was around to rag we hopped to W37. Shortly after, Rage logged in South West of us, we quickly re-arranged our spread and started getting bangs on the move! 30 seconds in the fight the SNELM clan logged in north west of the fight in rag and Dead Legacy Clan rushed with their 5 men rag team from the south. We dipped south east because we don't want to be part of cancer. Before leaving the fight we got the dogbrown sticky stuff clan in a clump at the varrock ditch. How can you clump with a 5 men pull??

b7b12e50c785e28f5cf739733f446912.png

5nEvfjj.png

Matched Opts

BackWoods POV

Bryan Pov

you're trying too hard, your members are not having fun anymore solid 5 man pull

i mean all it took was 10 people to end you why would i waste my other members their time lmao? we legit cleared u with 10 people and made u go cwa and made Zee cry on ts/irc

i mean all it took was 10 people to end you why would i waste my other members their time lmao? we legit cleared u with 10 people and made u go cwa and made Zee cry on ts/irc

Yeah, Fi have become complete thrash. Anyways Gz on trip dude

(bump my topic some more)