LMFAO CRY MORE

Y'all are dumb as fuck. I'm losing respect for the xlpc clans. We can settle this by a prep. No rules will be broken, and I fso you win. 30v30min 70 cb cap no exception. Really not that hard and accept

xlpc should be 65 and under...

0 ask. Od is ass

Y'all are dumb as fuck. I'm losing respect for the xlpc clans. We can settle this by a prep. No rules will be broken, and I fso you win. 30v30min 70 cb cap no exception. Really not that hard and accept

0 ask. Od is ass

Hmm try again at our next prep/mini maybe if you beg hard enough we'll give you the D once again

Lvl 73 with 50 attack 1/13 prayer is not an lpc account. I'm not crying about the accounts anyone cares because I don't care. I just don't get why dog brown sticky stuff clans like yourself call other xlpc clans for help. There is a reason you won't prep us, bc you know you will get 3-0. If you get a single round on us I will pay you 5m

Outburst is the only clan fighting for maxed accounts lol. Everything was fine before outburst opened. 70cb cap for every clan. And no clan had problems. Only pop brought high levels but you dont see them anymore.

Outburst is the only clan fighting for maxed accounts lol. Everything was fine before outburst opened. 70cb cap for every clan. And no clan had problems. Only pop brought high levels but you dont see them anymore.

every thug was fine before outburst because you retards were fighting teams 20v10. No brown sticky stuff. Damn you are dumb sometimes

every thug was fine before outburst because you retards were fighting teams 20v10. No brown sticky stuff. Damn you are dumb sometimes

U based that on nothing lmao.. we had plenty of fights vs bt pop sf etc 40v40 so what is you talking son?