LMFAO CRY MORE

@@Warbow

In your topic about xLPC's you openly admitted to bringing LPC accounts to even compete vs Hate and wrote a whole paragraph crying about how your clan is losing. If you want to clean up the scene, it starts with taking your tanks out of singles and bring actual xLPC accounts. was easy ty join hate apps are open

#FREESINGLES

Warbows topic regarding outbreaks demise 

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/35512-the-never-ending-cycle-in-xlpc/

@@Warbow

In your topic about xLPC's you openly admitted to bringing LPC accounts to even compete vs Hate and wrote a whole paragraph crying about how your clan is losing. If you want to clean up the scene, it starts with taking your tanks out of singles and bring actual xLPC accounts. was easy ty join hate apps are open

#FREESINGLES

Lvl 73 with 50 attack 1/13 prayer is not an lpc account. I'm not crying about the accounts anyone cares because I don't care. I just don't get why dog brown sticky stuff clans like yourself call other xlpc clans for help. There is a reason you won't prep us, bc you know you will get 3-0. If you get a single round on us I will pay you 5m

Lvl 73 with 50 attack 1/13 prayer is not an lpc account. I'm not crying about the accounts anyone cares because I don't care. I just don't get why dog brown sticky stuff clans like yourself call other xlpc clans for help. There is a reason you won't prep us, bc you know you will get 3-0. If you get a single round on us I will pay you 5m

xLPC is 70 combat sorry

you lost 3-0 to rp?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!

you lost 3-0 to rp?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!

in a f2p mini lmfaooo, im 6-0 in preps quote if mad.

The clean up has begon ob. going back to snipeing anytime soon now

Must be talking about yourself ahha, cant even wear your own capes and you cant even pull above 15 i think thats called a snipe team right?

in a f2p mini lmfaooo, im 6-0 in preps quote if mad.

Must be talking about yourself ahha, cant even wear your own capes and you cant even pull above 15 i think thats called a snipe team right?

Focus on that lil guy crying on ts wasteing to much time on this site man

nty

@Hate members 

If u want 30m a weekend hit me up!

you said 20m before and now 30m? man you are a slave trying so hard to get noticed to get promo. You are a slave and always will be. Have fun getting no action until you train that new account, unless you plan on breaking the cap like you have been.

you said 20m before and now 30m? man you are a slave trying so hard to get noticed to get promo. You are a slave and always will be. Have fun getting no action until you train that new account, unless you plan on breaking the cap like you have been.

I really have no interest in having a rank in a clan, really i dont. Im rich so need some new leaks in hate.

Are you bt or rampage did you decide yet?

I really have no interest in having a rank in a clan, really i dont. Im rich so need some new leaks in hate.

Are you bt or rampage did you decide yet?

Must be a lot more deadbeats in OB than just your leader because I am neither :P