which is more broken l00l?

breakable  today after getting put into 1 item by the elites? flash back when the last mains went on a 6-25 prep record vs the youtube hybrids and then closed l00l

JP12y9W.png

OR

[left his friends and community of 5+ years behind to join a hanu/tyen clan]MONI MONEY MAKING BOT LMFAOOOOOO

aZgXylu.png

THE LAST MAINS ALSO TRIED RESTARTING M8 THEY ARE NOW CALLED BREAKABLE MFW L00000000L AND AGAIN NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK LMFAOOOO

lmfao baby it took u 10hours to think of a decent joke

2legacy clans bullied into teaming with eachother btw

lmfao it took you 10 hours and 2 hype topics this week only to be put into 1 item on the first trip of the tlm v2 rivalry bruv while you mass trained 39 def on 70+ pure accounts only to lose and close to us l0000000l

i think its more awkward that foe+eop are teaming lol

i think it is far more awkward that your losing to a zee kev clan with a bee mascot and you were once considered a top contending hpc legacy clan m8 l0000000l how have you gone from competing with foe/eop to getting smoked by a bee clan lmfaooo

hey it was me

(i share the tribot acc btw :P

no u dnt m8 word was you were bragging about being a really pro java paint game merchant flipper but in reality it was all there on the thread that was linked in foe ts m8 you bot merchanting fire runes im so done l0000000000l how much of a loser can you be srsly bruv rofl