Outburst Vs Bad Timing [3-0] [F2P PREP + FT25]

Broxxx

is it a main threat? take the bait and find out you cannot beef with a clan that will go to the extreme to break you bro your apex invites wouldn't save you as i said keep taking the bait and we can start a war right now dont give a fuck . 

LOOOOOL YOU THINK WE HAVE APEX INVITES98P234PPWE

NOX APPLIED TO OUR CLAN BECAUSE HE'S FRIENDS WITH RIJN GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT LOOOOOOOL

NOX APPLIED TO OUR CLAN BECAUSE HE'S FRIENDS WITH RIJN GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT LOOOOOOOL

i hear you tough guy  , you know where to catch us saturday if you still feeling the same way you are now  we can defend any beef alone remember that . 

i hear you tough guy  , you know where to catch us saturday if you still feeling the same way you are now  we can defend any beef alone remember that . 

Obviously not because you need a whole other clan in your cape to reach 30

Obviously not because you need a whole other clan in your cape to reach 30

what whole other clan every member in our cape is 100% bt what are you up to?

hey @BT ranks ty 4 the action and just knowing that this is a game and not being scared like the @HATE ranks xd!

stay black my brother 

Sounds like they need OB for protection, BT has always  been the little brother in these situations all started with CD lol

i aint protecting anyone lmfao im just stating the fact you enter wilderness your clan dies. ill keep giving you the ob treatment. only clans that attend wildly is us and bt. rampiss never passes lvl 5 and you wont ever pass ditch. go do 8v8 inners with rampiss and we will fight bt in wildly kid.

Listen, thanks for bump but prep my clan ty lol. Other than that pipe down you suck.

I would like to set a prep vs Outburst for Saturday or Sunday 5pm eastern 70 cb cap , if your interested let me know 

I am very interested in a prep vs Rampage on monday-friday 5eastern or 6eastern mass. I dont prep on weekends i save it for the wilderness like normal clans :]

Sorry cant confirm prep for weekdays most members work and cant be on ... If ur down to do a weekend prep hmu.

Sounds like they need OB for protection, BT has always  been the little brother in these situations all started with CD lol

Please dont pipe up when your leader came to us about heading out at 2est for saturday n sunday trips to hide from you kno who lmfao. If you wanna keep this going good luck it will just be you and rp fighting each other at clan wars at 2est and real xlpcs at 4 est lol.

Please dont pipe up when your leader came to us about heading out at 2est for saturday n sunday trips to hide from you kno who lmfao. If you wanna keep this going good luck it will just be you and rp fighting each other at clan wars at 2est and real xlpcs at 4 est lol.

LMAO

byron wins again.

Kid you just made your clan die. The date you closed is now marked.